• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship manager heroes

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
Remember all the players on Champ man that were awesome on the game, but never quite reached the same heights in real life? The ones that spring to mind for me are:

Lars Ricken. I know he scored a wonder goal in the Champions League final, but besides that he didn't match is phenomal record in the game.

Ibrahima Bakayoko

Ibrahim Ba

Freddy Adu

Cherno Samba

Is there anywhere you can download any of the classic Championship manager games> Would love that, especially the really old ones!

Moses Ashikodi, Kennedy Bakiroglu (sp) & Rudy Haddad 16 yr old from PSG was awesome.

Tonton Zola Mokouko was fantastic at Derby.

Nii Lamptey is probably the most versatile player I have ever had on CM/FM. He could play everywhere.

And as mentioned above...To Madeira. A revelation!

I also remember having Adrian Foster and Duane Darby at Torquay on CM 93/94 or 94/95. They were a fantastic partnership for me up front all the way up to the Premiership.

Anatoli Todorov and his buddy Kakarov, would be my picks. Bought 'em for 650k from Litex in CM 03/04. Watched in awe as they scored 26 goals each as the front two in their very first season, and then a combined 55, 57, and 72 goals in their next three.:eek:

If not them, a certain Supat Rungratsamee also rings a bell. Same game. Wasn't there doubt on whether he ever really existed?

Cherno Samba

Maxim Tsigalko

Keiran(?) Parker (From a Scottish side, maybe St Johnstone?)

Taribo West

Isaac Okoronkwo

Stefan Selakovic

Also Julius Aghahowa was always amazing for me.

And as mentioned the legendary To Madeira, even if he was completely made up!

Last edited:
Fredy William Thompson and Morten Gamst Pedersens were regular buys.

Super swedes of course, Kallstrom, Bakirogclu etc.

Gary1882; said:
I also remember having Adrian Foster and Duane Darby at Torquay on CM 93/94 or 94/95. They were a fantastic partnership for me up front all the way up to the Premiership.

Duane Darby was unreal for Torquay! Put him up front with Darren Eadie and they each bagged a goal a game, every game!

Joao Paiva, can't remember how I found him, was an 18 year old free agent, brick stats but would bang in goals. Once scored 7 in a game for me.

Back