• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Well if poch loaned players put yeah. They need a right back, Bruno is late 30s so Walker- peters would get game time.

Janssen if we want him to get up to speed would be better then what they have. But would leave us needing two new strikets.

Onomah needs a loan to the championship maybe Forest.

Carter Vickers is the one that springs to mind.

Nkoudou could help out as well

Is Barry out of contract now? A return home for him for a season would not be the worst idea

Trips to the North East are slowly being replace by trips to the South Coast..

Bournemouth, Southampton and Now Brighton, considering how much of the population live down this part of the world a few more clubs could be premiership clubs down here, we need a west country one and I think Kent could support a top level club, just not Gillingham as that town is a dump.

Bournemouth, Southampton and Now Brighton, considering how much of the population live down this part of the world a few more clubs could be premiership clubs down here, we need a west country one and I think Kent could support a top level club, just not Gillingham as that town is a dump.
Portsmouth and Plymouth also resurgent though still a few years away.

Portsmouth and Plymouth also resurgent though still a few years away.

The was an interesting article in the Sunday Times about how Yorkshire clubs have struggled because the economy of Yorkshire has struggled and the northern areas that have a strong economy are Manchester and Liverpool. I think the South could have more and more clubs in future. When I think of towns the size of Burnley I do wonder why we do not see Eastbourne and Hastings in the Prem.

The was an interesting article in the Sunday Times about how Yorkshire clubs have struggled because the economy of Yorkshire has struggled and the northern areas that have a strong economy are Manchester and Liverpool. I think the South could have more and more clubs in future. When I think of towns the size of Burnley I do wonder why we do not see Eastbourne and Hastings in the Prem.

The Dream....

images

Great idea for loaning Houghton some players. I hope Poch might connect with him. So happy for Brighton and Houghton. A few of our talented team - CCV especially - playing for them next season would make them our second team :)

Pritchard has just forced two goals against Brighton by smacking long range efforts that both bounced off the frame of the goal, hit the back of the keeper and then bounced in!

Pritchard has just forced two goals against Brighton by smacking long range efforts that both bounced off the frame of the goal, hit the back of the keeper and then bounced in!

Incredible to see it happen, imagine it happening again and Stockdale being on a hat trick of own goals and nothing that he could do about them! Pritchard so unlucky too not to have a goal to his name

Looks like they finished the game without a single shot on target.
Wonder when that last happened; pretty sure I've heard of a couple of games where a team scored once without having a shot on target, but two?

Leeds losing and Fulham beating Huddersfield means Leeds are three points off the playoff places with two games to go.

listening to the guardian football weekly and a brighton fan was talking about all the clubs he was looking forward to seeing them play for the first time since 1983, he mentioned 8 teams, the usual suspects, not tottenham though, hope we win 5-0 at the "amex".

listening to the guardian football weekly and a brighton fan was talking about all the clubs he was looking forward to seeing them play for the first time since 1983, he mentioned 8 teams, the usual suspects, not tottenham though, hope we win 5-0 at the "amex".
We probably will, that's why he's not looking forward to it:)

Birmingham lost 0-1 to Aston Villa as Agbonlahor came off the bench to score. They're now two points ahead of Blackburn with a worse GD.

Final two rounds:

Birmingham - Huddersfield
Blackburn - Aston Villa

Bristol City - Birmingham
Brentford - Blackburn

Back