• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Get in Leeds!

Brighton (& Clip-Board) for Title. Saudi Sportswashing Machine will still go up. Leeds (where I live) heading towards play-offs. All three to go up ideal from my point of view :)

Blatant timewasting by Saudi Sportswashing Machine in 5 minutes of added-on time, ref dishes them a couple of yellow cards, adds on even more and Leeds get their equaliser. If they'd just played out time without the theatrics, they'd probably have had the three points.

Celebrated that goal as if I were a Leeds fan. Saudi Sportswashing Machine got what they deserved with their antics in the last 10 mins.

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't win the title with the resources they have, the money they have spent and of course the best fans in the world, promotion aside the season is a flop and an embarassment for them

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't win the title with the resources they have, the money they have spent and of course the best fans in the world, promotion aside the season is a flop and an embarassment for them
Are you joking or serious? Plenty of teams have thrown money at getting straight back up without success. And wasn't their net spend zero?

Championship_table.png

tenor.gif

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going full Spurs.

Stuttering over the line.

The three sides coming up will be cannon fodder next season

Did not get a ticket to the amex, only right it goes to real fans. You can almost feel it for them.

Brighton need to recruit heavily apart from solly march who i do not even rate they have no talented young players. Hughton needs to get a goal scorer.

Poocastle doing their best to fudge it up yet again, 3 times in the last 5 games they have royally fudged it !!

Good destination for Spurs loans?
Well if poch loaned players put yeah. They need a right back, Bruno is late 30s so Walker- peters would get game time.

Janssen if we want him to get up to speed would be better then what they have. But would leave us needing two new strikets.

Onomah needs a loan to the championship maybe Forest.

Poocastle doing their best to fudge it up yet again, 3 times in the last 5 games they have royally fudged it !!

Its a shame they still dont have to play Huddersfield, or Brighton/Reading or Fulham. Their final 3 matches, with 2 at home, should see them home...just

Back