• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

to keep up the intensity for 90 minutes is crazy, they seem to do it, especially in the big games.

it's interesting that you mention about the criticism though. It sort of brings up that whole "i dont mind how we play if we end up winning the league" sort of argument. Well, atletico won the league and are winning in a CL final against Real Madrid, if you offered me that. I honestly couldnt care less how we played

Definitely. I think if we look solid, can nullify the threats of our opponents, and are working hard as a team then that can be equally as impressive to watch, even if it's not quite as 'exciting'.

Definitely. I think if we look solid, can nullify the threats of our opponents, and are working hard as a team then that can be equally as impressive to watch, even if it's not quite as 'exciting'.

thing is, Atletico can be exciting. They have quality to destroy with one touch passing. It is why they are so admired.

so in 3 years, Simeone has managed to win Europa League, La Liga, Super Cup and about to win the Champions League..wow

Why is everyone slating the way Atletico play? They went to Stamford Bridge and attacked, they can be cynical but they are unbelievable defensively and don't recklessly commit men forward and play into Real's hands.

1 - Karim Benzema has touched only one ball in the opp box and made no shot during this game. Forgotten.

:ross: dreadful

Back