• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

King is a legend. Maybe it's the inclusion of the word 'servant' which twists the thinking.

I am a bit bitter that he left and that we were left with little chance of ever seeing a player deliver performances to those levels again. The bright light at White Hart Lane and he didn't really want to be here. It's sad that players use us as a stepping stone and that we never find players who love the club as much as we do. Perhaps I'm just an idealist, rather than a realist. :(

We are a stepping stone and I accept that. I also accept that players will eventually want to leave. Just do it with some class, I don't think it's asking too much considering how handsomely they are compensated financially.

Can't believe a player of Iscos talent is wasted on the bench at Madrid. I think he should be a player the Spanish side build their future teams around. Then again, I thought that with Muniain too.

King is a legend. Maybe it's the inclusion of the word 'servant' which twists the thinking.

I am a bit bitter that he left and that we were left with little chance of ever seeing a player deliver performances to those levels again. The bright light at White Hart Lane and he didn't really want to be here. It's sad that players use us as a stepping stone and that we never find players who love the club as much as we do. Perhaps I'm just an idealist, rather than a realist. :(

Nope, your just a Spurs fan :lol:

We are always the width of a *** paper from being quality.

Sell Carrick > Buy Berbatov
Sell Berbatov > Buy Modric
Buy Lloris and Vert (get defence sorted) > Sell VdV, Modric

We need a few ****neys to come through like Liverpool got lucky with scouser Gerrard.

But I can't help hoping that Bale and Modders sparkle tonight. I'm not bitter about them leaving to go to Real and play CL finals.

I'd rather have players of their quality in a (vicious) circular pattern, than solid decades of Dawson's and Lennon's.

Last edited:
Nope, your just a Spurs fan :lol:

We are always the width of a *** paper from being quality.

Sell Carrick > Buy Berbatov
Sell Berbatov > Buy Modric
Buy Lloris and Vert (get defence sorted) > Sell VdV, Modric

We need a few ****neys to come through like Liverpool got lucky with scouser Gerrard.

But I can't help hoping the Bale and Modders sparkle tonight. I'm not bitter about them leaving to go to Real and play CL finals.

I'd rather have players of their quality in a (vicious) circular pattern, than solid decades of Dawson's and Lennon's.

This.

awful shot round about 68th minute.. he probably wont have another shot all game, so not bad for guessing him round about that time.

Real really struggling to impose themselves. I still think Real will score, but Bale is not having the best of games tonight, he looks kinda ****ed off.

Back