• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Yeah, Madrid are the threat for Poch. Conte still lives in London apparently which I find extremely surprising seeing as he seemed to be hating every second of the last six months with Chelsea and all the whisperings were that he was homesick.

PSG have history of totally making a balls up of games just like this!

Buffon (my fav all time GK) was dreadful.
PSG didn’t have that many shot on goal.
Man U. did well but PSG are soft yet again.

On the plus side, Poch won’t be Manchester bound this summer.

Get the Special One in at Madrid and we can totally relax. Or Klopp. Klopp would be nice at Madrid.
:D There you go. Now post on Twitter, Facebook, call in to all the talk shows and we'll have something going.

I'm sad that UTD went through, but happy that PSG have been knocked out. I don't think I could've won tonight.

As for PSG going for Poch; if it happened I'd go for Tuchel. We know for sure now that Solskjaer has the UTD job. He's got big results and even if UTD haven't deserved some of those results on the merit of the football (tonight and certainly against us), they are now a real contender for top 4 and are through to the quarter finals, something that didn't even look remotely possible with Jose.

I'm sad that UTD went through, but happy that PSG have been knocked out. I don't think I could've won tonight.

As for PSG going for Poch; if it happened I'd go for Tuchel. We know for sure now that Solskjaer has the UTD job. He's got big results and even if UTD haven't deserved some of those results on the merit of the football (tonight and certainly against us), they are now a real contender for top 4 and are through to the quarter finals, something that didn't even look remotely possible with Jose.

Tuchel is a good manager.

PSG is a mess they spent to much money on attacking players and are not an actual team.

Back