• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Well I thought they were going to get battered, incredible result.

Now then let’s see if Porto can knock out Napoli.

They're spoilt, got it too easy in their domestic league. Even more of a cake-walk than Celtic. Ridiculous decision to hand it to Man U though; we'll never hear the end of this.

I've been watching football for a long time but that was one of the luckiest things I've seen. United's tactic in the second half was to sit back and soak up pressure and allow PSG 100% of the ball. Fine but they were behind in the tie. They never looked remotely like scoring, then took a potshot got a jammy penalty and went through.

The handball rules needs to be entirely rewritten what with VAR. It was terrible in the World Cup and terrible again tonight (for handballs).

I think what might have turned the pen decision is that the player was actually closely looking at the flight of the ball right before he turned his back to it.

Great results thus far. Real and PSG out, which makes our path somewhat easier. Out of the 7 other teams I wouldn't mind Ajax, Manure, Roma/Porto.

Back