• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

I think I'm onto a losing battle but none the less, I would say that your dislike of Liverpool is tainting your opinion of The Beatles. I never try and critique another's opinion of music, it is in the ear of the beholder really, but honestly I'II put the Beatles music up as the bar against which others are compared. I say this as an amateur music lover now and one time pro musician.
Have another listen.

'Twas ever thus. When he played for us he was the same. Might not have had the ball but he was looking for the next opening or position to take and make a pass. On the move constantly throughout the match.

Bigger loss than Bale.
Can't agree. Bale won us so many games out of nowhere. Modric is a great playmaker but his role can be covered, Eriksen is doing that brilliantly for us now. Bale is a game changer with him in our current side we will be champions imo.

Him and Iniesta are easily the best midfielders in the world. So calm. Even when pressed by several players there's no panic, just pure class. Almost never makes mistakes.
As I said in another thread, we missed a trick with Iniesta. Should have gone in for him, instead he buggered off to fudging Japan ffs.

So with that glorious result, Spurs are now a dead nuts lock for the second seed pot in the CL draw for next season.

If Benfica and Basle go through in qualifying, it will bump Liverpool and Roma into pot 3.

Always love to conjure up a potential Group of Death - e.g. Barca, Spurs, Lyon and Inter - but it's tough to speculate just now ahead of potential transfer in and outs.

Some clubs in pot 2 - Napoli or Dortmund - might not live up to this year's standards.

Last edited:
I generally can't abide Scousers, Klopp, or the city of Liverpool. I also loathe and despise the music of the Beatles. It's coming up to 6pm in Florida, and I am about to enjoy a a rather special bottle of wine, whilst watching Gareth's overhead kick over and over again...

agree except for the Beatles bit...

Back