• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

It's offset by KDB's return. He has been their best player after Aguero this season. Silva has probably had his most quiet season since he came to the PL.

Cheers. Shows how much I know about other teams than Spurs. City will hopefully rest up against Soton on the weekend in preparation for the second leg of the semi. We could use with them losing that game.

Cheers. Shows how much I know about other teams than Spurs. City will hopefully rest up against Soton on the weekend in preparation for the second leg of the semi. We could use with them losing that game.

They only have a maximum of 5 games after tonight and they know they need to guarantee CL football for next season. I could quite easily see them getting 7-9 points from their remaining 3 league games. I hope they take at least 1 point from scum.

Bale still not getting penalties in England, I see. Not as bad as some of the ones we were denied, but pretty clear.

Anyone else not see what the fuss is about Benzema? Always been a bit underwhelmed by him.

guessing tonight (which I've not seen) isn't a great example, his movement makes channels for others to exploit, he's a great foil for Ronaldo and Bale

great result for city really

Chiw4kKXEAAOZ9a.jpg

I really don't get the fascination with Simeone. It's just sit back, soak up pressure, win 1-0 (or in this case 2-1) while employing lots of Mourinho-esque dark arts.

I hope Athletico win it. Simeone is a qunt, but because he isn't up against us, I kinda like him. That may change next season...

Back