• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Great vid, that would have finished as 5 a side game these days!

Always like to see Kenny burns, I went to the same school that he went to, always felt a bit embarrassed that in my day the school had one of the worst teams in Glasgow. In fact by the time I left we didn't have enough players to field a team and withdraw from the league.

There is a case for hoping the stay happy at Real and this requires them to be successful. I'd hate to see either return to England with any of the clubs who can afford them.

I wouldn't care if they came back to England provided they don't play for scum or Chelsea.

If we are in the draw for next season's Champions League group stage then we will probably be in Pot 3.

To improve our small chances of being in Pot 2 it'd be better if a team that doesn't win their domestic league wins the Champions League - which probably rules out Bayern. Atletico and Real are already qualified for the CL group stage. There's a slim possibility of Emirates Marketing Project finishing outside the PL top 4, or finishing 4th and losing in the CL play-off, so I don't want them to win this year's CL and thereby qualify for next season's.

That leaves one of the Madrid teams to win for me, as long as they don't also win La Liga.

In the Europa League I'm hoping that a team below us in UEFA's rankings wins - so Villarreal or Liverpool:eek:.

If we are in the draw for next season's Champions League group stage then we will probably be in Pot 3.

To improve our small chances of being in Pot 2 it'd be better if a team that doesn't win their domestic league wins the Champions League - which probably rules out Bayern. Atletico and Real are already qualified for the CL group stage. There's a slim possibility of Emirates Marketing Project finishing outside the PL top 4, or finishing 4th and losing in the CL play-off, so I don't want them to win this year's CL and thereby qualify for next season's.

That leaves one of the Madrid teams to win for me, as long as they don't also win La Liga.

In the Europa League I'm hoping that a team below us in UEFA's rankings wins - so Villarreal or Liverpool:eek:.

After last night I'm not even going to mention the CL until we are assured of it.

Agree.

Still see people posting on Social Media, 'Mind the Gap' too

Some people never learn, its like tempting fate. Almost like printing a scarf with Champions on it, weeks before the end of the season...oh hang on, that's fine with the people upstairs!

Must admit I was cringing and very wary of the we're coming for you and loins tweet thing.
Backfires, pumps up the opposition and you look dumb if it doesn't work out.
Do your talking on the pitch.

Ref seem to have laser corrected his eyes with a DIY kit off alibaba. Bold move.

my mobile phone is to blme four evey spellnn oh fudge it

Silva injured, how will that affect City's run in? If he's out for more than a few days , that is.

Back