• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

It really shows how bad the Premier League is when the 4th placed team can make the last 4 of the Champions League.

Wait, that doesn't sound right...

Ibra wouldn't be a bad back up to Kane, but he wouldn't give us the intensity or pressing we play now. Now Ronaldo, hmmm ...

Once again "Zlatan" does fudge all in a big game. The bloke really is a big game bottler. Talks himself up something chronic and yes I realise a lot of it is self deprecating and tongue in cheek, but a player who rates himself as highly as he does ought to be doing more on these kinds of occasions. You can't score in every big game, but you can influence the game a bit more like Messi, Iniesta and Drogba. He doesn't even contribute, he goes missing.

Once again "Zlatan" does fudge all in a big game. The bloke really is a big game bottler. Talks himself up something chronic and yes I realise a lot of it is self deprecating and tongue in cheek, but a player who rates himself as highly as he does ought to be doing more on these kinds of occasions. You can't score in every big game, but you can influence the game a bit more like Messi, Iniesta and Drogba. He doesn't even contribute, he goes missing.

Exactly. Yet some believe he's decent?!?!!??

Pretty much sums him up for me as well, vastly overrated player ( imo).

Rabiot was good pretty tonight but let down by his team mates I thought. He's developing into a very good player. I have a thing for players that glide around the pitch and he's certainly a glider. Reminds me of a midfield version of Berba.

Moura, Pastore, Cavani, Di Maria and Ibra did nothing of note but PSG lost the game when Motta left the pitch. The midfield was total disjointed after that.

Hart had a good game too.

Rabiot was good pretty tonight but let down by his team mates I thought. He's developing into a very good player. I have a thing for players that glide around the pitch and he's certainly a glider. Reminds me of a midfield version of Berba.

Moura, Pastore, Cavani, Di Maria and Ibra did nothing of note but PSG lost the game when Motta left the pitch. The midfield was total disjointed after that.

Hart had a good game too.

Rabiot's got plenty of skill and sandpaper in his game.

Saw him in a pre-season friendly against Benfica, who boast a tidy defence. After a couple of surging runs into their box, they figured the best thing was to chop him down further out. Rabiot just rode those tackles and made them look silly with some nice passes. Then repaid their actions with a couple of hard challenges of his own that brought out the medics.

I could have him on Spurs anyday.

2 good games going on, am paying particular attention to Barca- Atletico, but it's so scrappy, Atletico trying to break upp Barca's rhythm and composure. Benfica getting back at Bayern with a sweeeet free kick.

Back