• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Caulker to Cardiff ***Official***

The coaching staff must have seen something in Caulker in training that we're all missing. Maybe he's thick as a brick?

Hopefully we have a top top center back coming. Then this would make sence. Not some 19 with a bit of potential like bruno uvini or Dervitte....

you said he looked nothing special - which isn't true. he wasn't the finished article but he was clearly a good player with huge potential (ie a hell of a lot more than 'nothing special')

king always had potential and was talked about even before his debut but he never got consistently good until naybet came

Was a wooden player who got caught on the turn time and time again all the best for the future

I'd like to be proved wrong but I think this is a bad move for the club, once that we'll most likely regret.

Our questionable squad depth just got even more questionable.

Best of luck to Steven in the future

What a strange move to sell Caulker. Really hope this one doesn't come back to bite us in the ass - thought he looked more than decent for us last year, and was looking forward to see more from him. Too young to give up on yet, IMO.

But good luck to him. As long as he doesn't do too well and end up a top player for another top team, that is!

He offered Varane as a defender with potential that we could bring in. I laughed.

no he didn't.

someone said they hoped we didnt sign a 19 year old like we did with Uvini, Dervitte etc.

but he said what about Varane as in, he's 19 yet he'd get in our team so you can't really base age on anything. If you're good enough you're old enough.

Back