• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup Draw Thread - 4th Round: Norwich (A)

Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw: Carlisle (A)

News from the ticket office today:

All applications received in the application period have been successful

GET IN!!

News from the ticket office today:

All applications received in the application period have been successful

GET IN!!

Hats off to you and all the others making the trip up from the South. One hell of a drive.

Wont be so bad for us getting back around 11.30pm-12pm I would think, but GHod knows what time you will get back.

Hope its as good a night as Preston and Doncaster were

As a family who's regular trip to the Lane is Up at 4.30 - 6.30 flight to Stansted- Game - flight to edinburgh 9.40 - home 11.15pm, this is an absolute breeze!!

Work, leave at 3.30pm- Carlisle by 5.00, game, leave Carlisle 10.00 - home 11.30pm Lovely, CUFC was my Mum & Grandad's team too

Where's my fricking ticket, and now the fixture has been taken down from the website.

Hats off to you and all the others making the trip up from the South. One hell of a drive.

Wont be so bad for us getting back around 11.30pm-12pm I would think, but GHod knows what time you will get back.

Hope its as good a night as Preston and Doncaster were

If all things go to plan, we will be setting off from the Royal County (Berkshire) at approx. 12:30 and as long as the game is over in normal time, we will be home at 04:30 the next morning?

If all things go to plan, we will be setting off from the Royal County (Berkshire) at approx. 12:30 and as long as the game is over in normal time, we will be home at 04:30 the next morning?

Will be doing a fairly similar journey up how long you think it'll take to get up there?

I bet you'll have no problems on the M42/M40 and early part of the M6, but be warned around J17(Sandbach)-J22(Winwick) it will be really busy. Problems every night at present

Where's my fricking ticket, and now the fixture has been taken down from the website.

Tickets will probably arrive Weds/Thurs, but as Vioer says, you should have an e-mail today confirming your application was successful. If not, I would contact the TO

Will be doing a fairly similar journey up how long you think it'll take to get up there?

i reckon you will be looking at a 6 to 7 hour journey there and back, allowing for a stop or two / traffic carnage (as warned by PW).

Spurs sell out allocation to Carlisle, CFC advertise tickets for game against Juventus on radio and in the Standard, massive massive club that need a new 60k ground though

Spurs sell out allocation to Carlisle, CFC advertise tickets for game against Juventus on radio and in the Standard, massive massive club that need a new 60k ground though

If they slash their prices they might be able to steal some plastics from going to see us or Arsenal, otherwise it's a waste of money. But I guess Roman is paying so it doesn't matter.

Give a tramp a winning lottery ticket, He/She will start to think they are something they are not. Everyone knows though that they are still a tramp deep down.

Just a heads up for anyone not going to this, full match commentry on bbc radio london, which could be best we get on Weds, as not either of the sky live CC games, there unlikely to be rivers!

Back