• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup Draw Thread - 4th Round: Norwich (A)

Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw: Carlisle (A)

I really hope we go for the COC this season.

Well, I won't be making the trip. With the slew of games around then, and Athens and Rome already booked up, something had to give..... and it was Carlisle away!

Website is letting Members buy tickets for Carlisle, so I assume we werent over-subscribed to ST's. Very understandable with the distance to travel on a Weds night, plus the Euro tickets/Man U/Reading all out in such a short space of time.

^ wanted to go Carlise but it would have meant two days unpaid off work (self employed) and a 95 quid train - just not manageable

We're boycotting our game at Man U.

£45 a ticket.
Will you lot go to Arsenal, Chelsea etc in that case? I assume it will be pushing that figure anyway.

My mate who supports the Fascists said that Arsenal away is 62 quid this year, fudge that

Will you lot go to Arsenal, Chelsea etc in that case? I assume it will be pushing that figure anyway.

My mate who supports the Fascists said that Arsenal away is 62 quid this year, fudge that

If a League Cup game is priced then yes, we will stay away.

This game will be two reserve sides and they are charging £45.

Pfft. Call yourself a fan?

Actually, I quite agree. I used to think Fulham were taking the tinkle at £50+, but as you say, for an early rounds Capital One game? Bit of a liberty.

To be fair to United, they have that as a set price for all the League Cup games, whatever the round or opponent. You should pay that for the privilege of visiting the theatre of dreams, and seeing the greatest football club in the world anyway.

Agree with your stance. Outrageous. The thing is, it would be interesting to see how much their own fans are paying in the the Old Stretford end for instance

I'm a lillywhite member, why cant I buy a ticket for the carlisle game ?

Ahh thought you were talking about the league game at first, fair enough.

Back