• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManU haven't lost in the 2nd round in 19 years. They haven't entered as early as the 2nd round for 19 years either.

Extraordinary... What will there excuse be? LVG has been arguably worse than moyes.

Harry is taking a lot of flak over his switch to 3-5-2, why does LVG get away with an equally poor choice? Neither has the players to play that way.

I think both RedCafe and RAWK might melt down tonight, possibly BlueMoan as well.

Keane is slower than league 1 players!
some of our players just need a backpack and a camera.
Those defenders, oh my GHod, it's a fecking circus at the back. feck me.
LOOOOOL How on earth? Is this a charity sponsored event? Are we fielding a team full of retards or what? I dont get it.

A coupple of snippets from redcafe, they seem to be somewhere between confused and ****ed off!

@FootbaIlCentre: Here we go again..
BvKf8gyIIAAUQ_4.jpg:small

@piesportsbooze: BREAKING. New Man Utd signing Angel Di Maria has handed in a transfer request #MKDonsVManUtd

What are the odds for LVG being the first manager to lose his Job? Had utd been successful in getting Fabregas I can't help wondering if it could have been different.

This is quite a calamity beyond the hilarity of the score lines. They need games and playing time to develop Van Gaal's style and they've just lost a load, as well as potential route to the Europa, which is something now it wins you a CL place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back