• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Loads around the coast of Ireland too. The idea is that you can see the other towers in either direction I believe.

I read up on them, they were originally built in Corsica to defend villages from pirates, the British navy found them difficult to attack and so Britain built them throughout their empire. Find them in Canada, Australia, South Africa and Sri Lanka.

Chris Wheal, of the West Ham United Supporters' Trust, said there had been no trouble from home fans - adding that Anderlecht had paid for the damage caused to the seats.
He added: “An average of 62,450 fans attend London Stadium matches. Hooliganism is not a feature of football and certainly not at West Ham.”

Average 62,450 fans. :D:D:D

They’ve combined the average of the London Stadium and Upton Park attendances.

These clowns are right in the relegation mire
Wonder if they keep Moyes which is the sensible thing to do or do the Dildo Bros. panic

These clowns are right in the relegation mire
Wonder if they keep Moyes which is the sensible thing to do or do the Dildo Bros. panic

I expect them to panic and boot out Moyes.

Everything about them is very doom and gloom at the moment.

Huge €180m outlay on transfers last summer and none of the new players have hit the ground running.

Rice wants out in the summer.

Defeat against Brentford on friday and it will be full panic station.

I expect them to panic and boot out Moyes.

Everything about them is very doom and gloom at the moment.

Huge €180m outlay on transfers last summer and none of the new players have hit the ground running.

Rice wants out in the summer.

Defeat against Brentford on friday and it will be full panic station.
Who do you think they will get? I was just thinking Dyche must be an attractive out of work candidate or maybe Parker as an ex Spammer of the year?

Back