• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cann we?

If we were playing European football this year, and also League Cup football, we would already have injuries and fatigue.
Apparently Son and Maddison went into the Death Star with issues.
That's why I was fine with "missing out" on European football last season, it is absolutely vital to our fitness this year.

I'm thinking we definitely Cann do it. We may not, but we really Cann.
What’s the significance of the repeated “cann” spelling? What am I missing?

What’s the significance of the repeated “cann” spelling? What am I missing?
It's a Cann table.

I honestly think we Cann do it this year. Massive game on Saturday, 3 points is nice but removing 3 points from Pool is absolutely vital.

Yes we Caan.
07caan1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Can we, yes.
Will we, no.
Sounds harsh and like I'm being down on us but I'm not.
City are the best team in the league, by a good margin, and it's no disgrace to come second to them.
Second is achievable but unlikely this season.
Third is there for the taking.
Fourth should be our minimum target.

It’s still early and what we could be seeing is new manager bounce. When we hit a rocky patch, that will determine how far we have come. We need to have patience and not get ahead of ourselves.

It’s still early and what we could be seeing is new manager bounce. When we hit a rocky patch, that will determine how far we have come. We need to have patience and not get ahead of ourselves.
New manager bounce is a mid season thing…. Old to new ideas with the same players
With Ange is new players as well as a few from the past

I actually don't even really care where we finish. Just that we keep playing entertaining football and keep showing signs of progression. If that gets us top 4 then absolutely brilliant. But if we finish 6th or 7th I won't really mind either.
This. I am really loving the ride, Ange seems a top bloke. We have a really exciting team a Midfield of Maddison, Bissouma and possibly Bentancur when he returns, would have sounded like a pipe dream 2
-3 seasons ago. The only disappointment so far was our limp exit from the EFL cup. Let’s just take it one game at a time.

I think what we're seeing is a genuine improvement, not a bounce. But rocky and inconsistent patches will come, how we deal with that and injuries is yet to be seen.

Also reasons to think we will improve.

As you say, still early. Let's enjoy it and see where it brings us.

Can we, yes.
Will we, no.
Sounds harsh and like I'm being down on us but I'm not.
City are the best team in the league, by a good margin, and it's no disgrace to come second to them.
Second is achievable but unlikely this season.
Third is there for the taking.
Fourth should be our minimum target.
yeah, i think you're right, obvious. BUT cann we?

Back