• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cameron is a c**t

im not sure Cameron should be stepping in as the sheriff

but theresa may has a lot to answer for - i dont like her, she is very slimey

Theoretically we have the exact same agreement in reverse - we just rarely use it as we don't want the cost/hassle of imprisoning their criminals.

An indenpdent judge did review the whole agreement this year and said it didnt needed amending.

What I dont understand is why this case cant be taken to the ECJ if that terrorist one can?

This is a clear case of over-reach and the yanks won't even tell us the evidence against him!!!

If the relationship is even remotely special Dave should tell Obama to fudge himself.

I wonder if the American's will send Knox back to Italy if they bring more charges? Will they fudge!

Theoretically we have the exact same agreement in reverse - we just rarely use it as we don't want the cost/hassle of imprisoning their criminals.

Is that definitely true, I was under the belief that the extradition treaty was very much in the US s favour unless they drastically altered the terms in our favour following 9/11 when it was last negotiated, which doesn't seem likely?

I read about this guy in the Times last weekend (I think)? He has to go to one of the roughest jails in the US for a couple of years before even going on trial?

An indenpdent judge did review the whole agreement this year and said it didnt needed amending.

What I dont understand is why this case cant be taken to the ECJ if that terrorist one can?
In the Times article it stated that the case had been to the ECJ however the terms of the extradition treaty that the US has with the EU are similar to those with us, therefore (and I can't recall the specifics) if certain very light criteria are met then both are court and the ECJ are bound by the relevant extradition treaties to hand the suspect over for extradition.

Leeds - looking at your recent threads I think we're gonna have to start a swear jar on here. Leave your credit card details with Scara :D

Last edited:
How he has behaved over europe made me ashamed to have voted for the man, i thought it would be better for the country then a UKIP vote but i regreat it. I will always vote UKIP of maybe if the scots and welsh do get their own way i will go to the english democrats. Cameron has betrayed this country and the tax payers in it, i hate him.

Best of a bad bunch and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Millitaco

But on this issue he's being a fudging pussy

Sometimes you just need to call a c**t and c**t!!

:)

Two vicars sitting on a train, one is doing a crossword with a pencil, he turns to his friend and asks "I'm looking for an essentially female word ending in UNT". "Aunt" replies his friend, "Ah, can I borrow your rubber please?" says the first vicar.

If anyone believes Cameron and his Vichy Tories have any real say in what goes on as far as extradition, immigration, "climate change" legislation, defence, fisheries, tax levels, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The UK ceded control of these and many other areas to the EU some time ago.

I totally agree with the OP's sentiment as Cameron blundered spectacularly in the run up to an election Gary Glitter could have won and left himself with 2 options: the brave one (minority government and an early election) and the cowardly one (a Coalition with a bunch of utter ****s).

I think he chose the wrong option.

It's weird this thread's popped up, as Cameron happened to sit next to my grandma on the Tube yesterday. Though she didn't ask about Abu Qatada, she said he acted in a nice manner, and represented himself well

I feel sorry for Cameron, actually. He was handed a mess of an economy in May 2010 and was tasked with the mission to clean it up. Having done so, he's come under immense criticism and pressure, after clearing up Labour's economic disaster.

I feel sorry for Cameron, actually. He was handed a mess of an economy in May 2010 and was tasked with the mission to clean it up. Having done so, he's come under immense criticism and pressure, after clearing up Labour's economic disaster.

He inherited a country in ruins certainly. However he pledged to sort out immigration which he certainly hasn't and stories like pledging money to Somalia as has come out today doesn't endear him to me or countless others.

Back