• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cameron is a c**t

Patience, my friend, patience. He has another 3 years left in office. Let's not start calling him a **** just yet, just because he hasn't capped immigration as of 25/02/12

In my opinion it's only justifiable to dislike a PM after he's either done something that you don't like, or he hasn't fulfilled your wishes by the time he's finished his term

We all measure differently though rightly or wrongly. One things for sure if he over ruled the EU and kicked out that hate preacher he'd go up in everyone's estimation.

He inherited a country in ruins certainly. However he pledged to sort out immigration which he certainly hasn't and stories like pledging money to Somalia as has come out today doesn't endear him to me or countless others.

Yes said he would reduce net migration to 10's of thousands and instead it's risen to well in excess of 200,000!! But to be fair i think the liberals are a huge thorn in this governments side which leaves Camerons hamds tied on a few issues... Immigration being one of them.

But GHod forbid that complete **** Ed Millibellend should ever get in power! He's against benefit reforms and in the same breath proposes to do away with ALL bonuses... Therefore rewarding the lazy and punishing the hard working. And this is a party for the "working man"?? Don't talk bollox!

Patience, my friend, patience. He has another 3 years left in office. Let's not start calling him a **** just yet, just because he hasn't capped immigration as of 25/02/12

In my opinion it's only justifiable to dislike a PM after he's either done something that you don't like, or he hasn't fulfilled your wishes by the time he's finished his term

He's done plenty that I like, but he has let this British citizen down. ****!

If Cameron thrashed Abu qatada to death with ed millibands corpse, he would go right up in my estimation

What a woeful set of options we have to choose from. Anyone that goes into politics seems to be a horrible c.unt by definition. Are there any out there that are right minded and keep their promises?

If Cameron thrashed Abu qatada to death with ed millibands corpse, he would go right up in my estimation

What a woeful set of options we have to choose from. Anyone that goes into politics seems to be a horrible c.unt by definition. Are there any out there that are right minded and keep their promises?

nigel farage

Nigel Farage in charge of the country?
that is a scary thought

hopefully the next election will see a rise in smaller parties and indie's resulting in a minority govt - that might mean issue's actually get voted on a bit more rather than just whipped or compromised for later political point scoring

on paper it would slow down the process of bills getting put forward so might have to see a change in the way Parliament operates - maybe some kind of extention to the current online petition system

At least the government has made NBarclays pay the right tax! Hardly the actions of a government in the pay of the banks eh?

Seems to be a relatively one sided arrangement between us and the Yanks at the moment. I'm sure the forces will be ready to wade into yet another war in the Middle East if and when we're needed though....:~

Back