• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

Will win trophies. A chance to win the cl and a chance to win the balon dor. City, barca and real didn't seem interested. Can't go to chelsea or arsenal. Italian clubs can't afford him or his wages. Where else?
He could play in the Championship, score a ton and win stuff. Wouldn't need to learn German either.

There's clearly not enough challenge in that league for a player of his ability.

He could play in the Championship, score a ton and win stuff. Wouldn't need to learn German either.

There's clearly not enough challenge in that league for a player of his ability.

I'm sure he considered it. The £400k a week wages and £100m price tag might have been a stumbling block though.

I'm sure he considered it. The £400k a week wages and £100m price tag might have been a stumbling block though.
He could have earned that at pretty much any club. As much as I loved his time at Spurs, his professional credentials have taken a dip from going to such a low level league.

In his defence, maybe he didn't know. I believed the hype that the Bundesliga was almost at the level of the PL until Kane showed otherwise.

I think that you know that Kane doesn't need to learn German and that the bundesliga is a much higher profile of league than the championship - even though you do it well, pretending to be stupid isn't witty or even interesting for debate purposes.

Bayern Munich are one of the top clubs out there in terms of reputation and it's awesome to see him smashing it out there personally, but still needs to take it to the next level which looks inevitable. I haven't seen them play but by all accounts don't look up there for winning the CL but stranger things have happened.

Where would you have gone to if you were Kane?

He could have earned that at pretty much any club. As much as I loved his time at Spurs, his professional credentials have taken a dip from going to such a low level league.

In his defence, maybe he didn't know. I believed the hype that the Bundesliga was almost at the level of the PL until Kane showed otherwise.

No they haven't because the English media will fall over themselves to proclaim he's world class now playing in a one horse league when they saw him do it year in year out in the PL in a Spurs side at a disadvantage to 4 or 5 others (and questioned him then).

If Bayern win the CL I could actually see him being a candidate for Ballon d'Or

No they haven't because the English media will fall over themselves to proclaim he's world class now playing in a one horse league when they saw him do it year in year out in the PL in a Spurs side at a disadvantage to 4 or 5 others (and questioned him then).

Tbf the media has said he was world class while at spurs. I specifically remember them saying he was englands only true world class player. Belingham has joined him now.

I think that you know that Kane doesn't need to learn German and that the bundesliga is a much higher profile of league than the championship - even though you do it well, pretending to be stupid isn't witty or even interesting for debate purposes.

Bayern Munich are one of the top clubs out there in terms of reputation and it's awesome to see him smashing it out there personally, but still needs to take it to the next level which looks inevitable. I haven't seen them play but by all accounts don't look up there for winning the CL but stranger things have happened.

Where would you have gone to if you were Kane?
That depends on Bayern's chances of winning the CL.

From what I've seen their chances are very small indeed. That means he'll have moved there and will likely win nothing of note at all. He could have stayed here and won nothing of note too.

Tbf the media has said he was world class while at spurs. I specifically remember them saying he was englands only true world class player. Belingham has joined him now.

I could probably find half a dozen "is Kane world class" flimflam pieces in his last year here

So can I, but I'd have them as 5th or 6th favourites at best from what I've seen.

Kane is world-class. It was a privalige for us to have him in our team.
He's doing with Bayern what he'd have done with City under Pep.
Bayern should be one of the top favorites but Tuchel seems to have that self-destruct button always very close, so....

I could probably find half a dozen "is Kane world class" flimflam pieces in his last year here

Well i just googled harry kane world class. All the ones from the last year or so i could see are saying yes. Including comments from souness and carragher. Merson said he was the best striker in the world. Yes i'm sure you'd get the odd outlier but the majority of pundits etc... seemed to think he was/is world class.

That depends on Bayern's chances of winning the CL.

From what I've seen their chances are very small indeed. That means he'll have moved there and will likely win nothing of note at all. He could have stayed here and won nothing of note too.

This whole flaunting your ignorance proudly schtick is curious but to entertain it briefly: You might not consider the league and cup competitions of one of the biggest European leagues of note, but at least you have recognize that he has a chance of winning the CL. With us he'd have had a long shot at the FA cup and a possible spot in the top four, if you genuinely can't see why that wasn't of interest to Kane then that's one of those things called a you problem.

The "only Bayern ever win it" argument is going to look even weaker if City continue to dominate here and get off scott free from whatever the charges even are, which is the likeliest thing to happen.

This whole flaunting your ignorance proudly schtick is curious but to entertain it briefly: You might not consider the league and cup competitions of one of the biggest European leagues of note, but at least you have recognize that he has a chance of winning the CL. With us he'd have had a long shot at the FA cup and a possible spot in the top four, if you genuinely can't see why that wasn't of interest to Kane then that's one of those things called a you problem.

The "only Bayern ever win it" argument is going to look even weaker if City continue to dominate here and get off scott free from whatever the charges even are, which is the likeliest thing to happen.
It's not ignorance. I thought the way you do about the Bundesliga until Kane went there and proved just how poor the standard is.

Barring injury, he'll easily be near 30 goals by Christmas - that not a competitive league.

It's not ignorance. I thought the way you do about the Bundesliga until Kane went there and proved just how poor the standard is.

Barring injury, he'll easily be near 30 goals by Christmas - that not a competitive league.

I don't think kane would be doing any different if he went to city instead.

I don't think kane would be doing any different if he went to city instead.
City are where they are because of a failure to properly apply the rules, not because of the lack of challenge across the rest of the league.

Chelsea and Utd have imploded, but in any normal season, there would be 4 very close contenders for all the spots below them.

City are where they are because of a failure to properly apply the rules, not because of the lack of challenge across the rest of the league.

Chelsea and Utd have imploded, but in any normal season, there would be 4 very close contenders for all the spots below them.

Byern only won the league on the last day last season.

Back