• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

Watched most of the game, have to say i was very impressed with the way Leverkusen played and i can see why Alonso is getting so many plaudits. In fact, if their striker Boniface played to the level he's recently been hyped at being, Leverkusen would have won at a canter.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tuchel is gone by christmas, but regardless, Kane will smash that league in terms of goals. He might just smash Man Utd on Wednesday first.

Also, why were Bayern wearing an away kit even though THEY were at home??

Good to see Kane settling in fine. Maybe he will get the right level of recognition when he gets golden Boot there.

Think more is made of that than it is. Was same with me when I got laid off. I got the news in a fudging teams meeting, and was only allowed to come in and pick up my personal belongings. Was followed all the time by the departement manager, and wasn't allowed to talk to my colleagues.
I dont know why companies do it like that, but it's fairly common.

Had to do this on several occasions, its unpleasant experience but sometimes I was pleased to see some go. I missed the best one as I had left early to go to England v Italy at Wembley and my deputy had to accompany HR director when they sacked our director, one of the best days of my life.

sddefault.jpg

I saw something about Nagelsmann being prepared to lose out on 17mill from Bayern to try and take the Germany job. I assume that must have been one of the huge factors in our discussions and not getting him.

I saw something about Nagelsmann being prepared to lose out on 17mill from Bayern to try and take the Germany job. I assume that must have been one of the huge factors in our discussions and not getting him.

We had to pay off celtic for ange. Not sure how much but celtic mentioned it in the financial report earlier this week. £13.5m of 1 off income (more than just ange counted in that).

Back