• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

Been a while since I've watched much Bundeslige, this is poor.

Has a lot more in common with the women's football I watched today than anything from the PL.

Been a while since I've watched much Bundeslige, this is poor.

Has a lot more in common with the women's football I watched today than anything from the PL.

It really isn't great. I'm hoping it's because it's basically just the charity shield - although they all seem to be taking it seriously.

But more importantly, you watched women's football?! Are you ok?

I am just happy that we will be spared the mockery from social media. Imagine the headlines “kane wins first ever trophy less than 24 hours after leaving spurs”. Im sure those headlines were already written and waiting to be posted
Honestly, I actually think that's really important. The tinkle taking would have been ridiculous and long running, could have genuinely affected us.

It really isn't great. I'm hoping it's because it's basically just the charity shield - although they all seem to be taking it seriously.

But more importantly, you watched women's football?! Are you ok?
Women's football turns out to be quite entertaining. Incredibly low quality but entertaining all the same.

There's somerhing appealing about the scrappy nature of neither team having anything that represents possession at any time.

Well it was either going one way or the other, and opposition fans would have a laugh either way.

Either they would be laughing because he wins a trophy in his first game. 'sexy' headline
or
They laugh because he goes to win trophies and lose in a final at the 1st chance. 'Kane is Jinxed'

Allianz arena looks amazing, really steep with fans almost on top of the pitch though apparently they're no closer than at ours.

Hilarious they've choked in their own stadium.

Was just sent this. I don't know if it's accurate

Bayern Munich had won six out of the last seven DFL-Supercup's to an aggregate score of 20-10.

Harry Kane signs for them this morning, and they lose 3-0...

"Charlie when I said get me a move to that German side that will be in German Super Cup in August I think you misunderstood which one I meant"

Back