• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

He's a class player. We'll just have to see if he can be what conte wants.

Agreed. Hopefully this loan will do him good and he can be more than a bit part player next season. If not perhaps another loan, this time to a PL club.

Concern if Conte doesn't see him as a good fit for his system at all, but I don't think that's very likely to be the problem.

Very skillful and probably better reaction quality than Moura. Though still quite untidy and struggles with an incisive final move. Looks like he is given the opportunity to assert himself so it's up to him to take his chances now. Really hoping he develops into a Ginola type player that can unpick defences with a drop of the shoulder.

I'm slightly worried that he is another player who only uses one foot. I think we need to veer away from signing very one footed players.

It’s interesting that it’s predominantly (or perhaps only) the left footed players that get called out for being one footed. Kind of like an internalised bias, due to lefties being different to the norm..

Edit: When did I become Jenas?! What is it exactly that I do? Should I start pronouncing the word “area” weirdly?

It’s interesting that it’s predominantly (or perhaps only) the left footed players that get called out for being one footed. Kind of like an internalised bias, due to lefties being different to the norm..

Edit: When did I become Jenas?! What is it exactly that I do? Should I start pronouncing the word “area” weirdly?
This is true. Dele was Incredibly one footed but he never got called out for it despite it limiting his game quite significantly. I suppose because left footers are relatively rarer it stands out more.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

There not going to be that many games in the prem where he gets that much time and space to put a cross in!
Not exactly true. With a hook like that he could cross very early and the ball starting towards goal could still curl out to meet an attcker on the edge of the penalty box. We don't do early crosses but we've got the players to attack them.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

We need him to do as well as possible there until the end of the season as I expect the proceeds from his sale will form a large majority of our transfer budget this summer.

We need him to do as well as possible there until the end of the season as I expect the proceeds from his sale will form a large majority of our transfer budget this summer.
That, GLC and NDombele hopefully gets us somewhere approaching £100m. Plus another £100m from desperate Dan gets us Livramento, De Ligt, Kessie, Brozovic and Brereton.

That, GLC and NDombele hopefully gets us somewhere approaching £100m. Plus another £100m from desperate Dan gets us Livramento, De Ligt, Kessie, Brozovic and Brereton.

Glc and Ndombele won't get anywhere near that. Glc might get 25m from someone in Spain and Ndombele will get a loan with us paying half his wages. No one will touch him.

Like the players you want to sign though.

Glc and Ndombele won't get anywhere near that. Glc might get 25m from someone in Spain and Ndombele will get a loan with us paying half his wages. No one will touch him.

Like the players you want to sign though.
Agreed, although this is where Levy might pull a blinder.

I hope that this loan is the making of Gil. Needs to step up mentally, become a man. I've liked him so far but he needs pitch time.

Back