• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

I don't get why we want to even consider loaning him out. He can do a job for us given the chance. Believe in players we buy ffs. Why did we buy him half a year ago? Give him a chance. I hope we keep him.

Are we? Or have teams seen he's not started that much and just made enquiries? I don't know. So no point getting wound up about it.

If we were loaning him, i'd hope it was to a premier league team.

Are we? Or have teams seen he's not started that much and just made enquiries? I don't know. So no point getting wound up about it.

If we were loaning him, i'd hope it was to a premier league team.

Hopefully it's just gonad*s and he's staying put.

Saying they can't get rid of players.
So you are saying PSG have to offload players before they can buy any?
Hmmm thought it was just small time Spurs who play that game?

Edit: I see someone’s already beaten me to this in the Tubby thread!

don't worry, the "small time Spurs" post has been made repeatedly too

Spurs seemingly "have to", PSG "want to"

There is also the question of how strong the desire to bring Ndombele in is because as we have seen in the past with players like Mbappe and Neymar if PSG seriously want a player then money is no object. Their approach with Ndombele suggests he merely interests them.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He's looked a bit lightweight but definitely has some talent, don't see why we should loan him out. I'd like to see him get more gametime.

He's looked a bit lightweight but definitely has some talent, don't see why we should loan him out. I'd like to see him get more gametime.

Quite. The whole thing is weird. We swapped Lamela for the guy, ffs. He’s looked good in cameos and has only failed to shine when we put together horrible B teams for crap competitions.

Maybe we could loan him back to ourselves for six months with an option to buy.

It really does scream "we don't know what we're doing". Sign the guy 6 months ago for a decent fee plus a seasoned, if injury prone, pro and now we're shipping him out. fudging hell.

He really looks like a talent who hasn't adapted yet to the pace and physicality of England. As others have said, a loan in England would therefore make sense. Yet we're shipping him back to the league he came from.

Absolutely bizarre from us. I'm baffled.

Everyone remember, when we brought him, it was under a different manager, plus this is a loan only deal, so will be back in the summer.

Young lad, maybe a little homesick?
Would've preferred to see more of him in a Spurs shirt as he has talent but any loan where he can play and develop his game is a positive.

Back