• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Broadband

Im with Virgin at the moment - very good. If you cant get cable i was with Sky and found them to be excellent as i have Sky TV so having both saved a few quid and got the extras like sky anytime (the on demand one) - however, i was only 100m from the exchange in a city centre so my experience was probably not representative of the truth. Never had any technical issues with sky either.

Im with Virgin at the moment - very good. If you cant get cable i was with Sky and found them to be excellent as i have Sky TV so having both saved a few quid and got the extras like sky anytime (the on demand one) - however, i was only 100m from the exchange in a city centre so my experience was probably not representative of the truth. Never had any technical issues with sky either.

You were lucky then. Trying to talk a Sky 'techie' through a problem is like trying to explain string theory to Danny Dyer.

i had a virgin media "support" person run through his (not too exhaustive) script, to tell me my network card "has to be corrupt - there's no other possibility".
oh - except that you've changed my f**king number, and told me explicitly that i had kept the old one. other than that, no real problems with virgin.

i asked this recently and ended up going with Virgin media

would highly recommend it

Back