• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bring on any team

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
I have no fear of us playing any side in the World right now. I think we are defensively solid, have good wingers and a midfield as good as almost any plus a good striker in Soldado.

I think it's a weird feeling, knowing that if we play at Old Trafford or Camp Nou, I wouldn't be fearful of the result. We have come so far as a team over the years.

I hope we get behind the team as much as possible. There were murmurs of discontent at the game earlier, whilst we were at 0-0. We need to forget booing the side, lets get behind the team and provide the support that will help steer the side to fulfil the excellent potential that we have.

Totally agree. We look so solid in defence and midfield. Almost embarrassing how confident I feel these days. I don't even care if we lose Bale either!

Well I think if you're an opposition midfielder taking on Capoue, Dembele and Paulinho I think it would be akin to Apollo Creed taking on the Russian guy in Rocky 4 "you will lose"

Well I think if you're an opposition midfielder taking on Capoue, Dembele and Paulinho I think it would be akin to Apollo Creed taking on the Russian guy in Rocky 4 "you will lose"

With the incredible also Sandro ready to run amok

Our squad is becoming ever more balanced I feel.

Still some work to be done in the transfer window, but still time to get it done. Very excited for the season and like El G I'm looking forward to seeing this Spurs side up against top class opposition and I'm also quite excited about what will happen when the newer players gel a bit more with rest of the team. Exciting times.

amazing the difference it makes getting the business done early, if we had started with 6 points the 2 previous seasons we'd have been in the CL for 3 straight years now

We've got some big games coming up, but we look solid. Once the team get to know one another's game I think we'll be more flowing and chances will be converted.

Today's starting line up had one player, Dawson, who played regularly under Redknapp. Five who were not at the club last season and four who have joined in the last four weeks. That they are this strong, this early is quite remarkable. There is work to do, more flair to add but yes, bring 'em on!

It's astonishing that, even with Walker and Rose starting, we look so solid. All we need is a creative midfielder and the season promises much. :)

I feel so confident too. Our balance is just right and we have such an impressive physical side to our game. We are the form team in Europe and right now id say us and barca are the top two

I feel so confident too. Our balance is just right and we have such an impressive physical side to our game. We are the form team in Europe and right now id say us and barca are the top two

:ross:

Whoa there, calm down. What have you been smoking?

:eek:

Lets, er, score a goal from open play this season before we conquer the world hey?

Beat Swansea thanks to a dodgy penalty and we're better than Real Madrid :lol:

Against better teams the way we gave up possession would have been punished. Against Swansea and Palace, sure we're a class apart. But more dangerous teams will exploit us give the ball away. Which we do regularly, with men out of position.

This should improve as the team settle.

Last edited:
I have been saying for some time we are practically unbeatable.

We had one bad performance against Fulham.

SWANSEA 1-0 W
STOKE 0-0 D
ASTON VILLA 4-0 W
SUNDERLAND 2-1 W
READING 3-1 W
COVENTRY 3-0 W
QPR 0-0 D
UTD 1-1 D
LEEDS 1-2 L
NORWICH 1-1 D
WBA 1-0 W
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2-1 W
LYON 2-1 W
LYON 1-1 D
WEST HAM 3-2 W
ARSENAL 2-1 W
INTER 3-0 W
LIVERPOOL 2-3 L
INTER 1-4 L
FULHAM 0-1 L
SWANSEA 2-1 W
BASLE 2-2 D
EVERTON 2-2 D
BASLE 2-2 D
Emirates Marketing Project 3-1 W
WIGAN 2-2 D
SOTON 1-0 W
CHELSEA 2-2 D
STOKE 2-1 W
SUNDERLAND 1-0 W

May I kindly suggest you go back to ArsMania, there's a good chap, toodle pip.

3 wins in 3. Seven scored. None conceded. I am loving it.

Arsenal suffering. Great innit?

Back