• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brennan Johnson

Its also a real dive into the juvenile nature of football which makes grown men wanna know such rubbish. Like those weirdos who track planes when transfers from abroad are happening. Could not care aless about such detail TBH

On the subject matter, I would not be shocked to see Johnson play central, utilise his pace, has played up top for Forest, I don't see this as a 45m player to fight it out with Deki TBH

Part of succession planning for Son?

Part of succession planning for Son?

Maybe? I just have this picture in my head where he plays as this MF/Striker which is now seemingly more popular in modern football but also has pace to push the line, in addition he would be in the mould of Kyogo at Celtic for being a nuisance in and around the box, running the lines, being a real threat with pace

Maybe? I just have this picture in my head where he plays as this MF/Striker which is now seemingly more popular in modern football but also has pace to push the line, in addition he would be in the mould of Kyogo at Celtic for being a nuisance in and around the box, running the lines, being a real threat with pace

Agree mobility and pace always a threat, it will help that our midfield looks to have a few players who can pass forward.

I think we'll see the front three all being like that, sort of like false 9"s. Move to create space and ask different questions or the opposition. That suits Richi too.
The squad and differing player style give us lots of "solutions", to quote Pep or Klopp.

According to Understat Johnson’s played a similar number of PL minutes as a striker as he has done a no.10 / on the right. So I’m hoping we have him pegged primarily as competition for Richi.

A good player, but if that reported (well, tweeted) £47.5M flat fee is true, well, that's a lot of cash. He's got Prem experience, is young and home grown...but that's a lot of money. 8 goals and 3 assists from 38 PL games last season is not all that, albeit for a lower-table team.

I suppose I just get nervous whenever we sign anyone for £40M.

A good player, but if that reported (well, tweeted) £47.5M flat fee is true, well, that's a lot of cash. He's got Prem experience, is young and home grown...but that's a lot of money. 8 goals and 3 assists from 38 PL games last season is not all that, albeit for a lower-table team.

I suppose I just nervous whenever we sign anyone for £40M.
Burnley have just paid £31m for a Chelsea player who has never played in the 1st team so it really isn't

I suppose I just get nervous whenever we sign anyone for £40M.
Sounds like an absolute bargain to me!

Back