• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brennan Johnson

That is a lot of crap to filter out.

Haha I have seen a post on here off tacoface from some bloke attempting to be the moral compass about how we treat people, I would give it more merit if the bloke didn't have an emoji over his face, a move I can only imagine because he spends his time abusing other humans online and/or spending his Saturdays trying to spank people down the highroad. But yeh....Spurs treat players poorly

It’d be nice but they have turned down offers around that from Brentford so dont be so sure.

We likely have more cash to pay up front as a result of the Kane sale. That's probably quite crucial for Forest considering their frequent visits to the transfer table.
Could mean they are more amenable to a lower overall total for the sale

p0753zl1.jpg

soccer-superJumbo.jpg

We've a pretty good record with Welsh wingers.

....and Brentford turned down offers from us for Raya before accepting.....yada yada

The ticking clock focuses the mind.

Yeah but Raya only had a year left and was effectively exiled after they signed a new keeper.

Johnson on the other hand is on a long contract and is Forest’s poster boy.

i.e. he's taken Romano's 'here we go' tweet from around 2pm and then added on the 2-3 hours travel time between Nottingham and North London.

Its also a real dive into the juvenile nature of football which makes grown men wanna know such rubbish. Like those weirdos who track planes when transfers from abroad are happening. Could not care aless about such detail TBH

On the subject matter, I would not be shocked to see Johnson play central, utilise his pace, has played up top for Forest, I don't see this as a 45m player to fight it out with Deki TBH

Last edited:
Back