• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Break Ups with GF's partners etc

She does have feelings for me I know she does. Some may argue im in denial but I doubt it highly. We kinda have this strange connection.

On the flip side she may just need some attention - girls do that right - attention seekers haha.

All I know is she has a bf and she looks happy so GHod knows why she wants to remain in contact

Personally i would take the chance then. it's very rare that you find a woman that you have strong feeling for both mentally and physically. Those type of girls come once every blue moon so i would simply answer one of her calls and tell her straight that it's hard speaking to you because i have these feeling and i'd rather back off a bit so i don't get hurt (well i wouldn't word it like that because i wouldn't want her to get the satisfaction that she means THAT much to you).

Personally i would take the chance then. it's very rare that you find a woman that you have strong feeling for both mentally and physically. Those type of girls come once every blue moon so i would simply answer one of her calls and tell her straight that it's hard speaking to you because i have these feeling and i'd rather back off a bit so i don't get hurt (well i wouldn't word it like that because i wouldn't want her to get the satisfaction that she means THAT much to you).

Dude that is weak huh?

I just told her I will call her sometime - as she thought I was ignoring her etc. I did say she has a boyfriend currently (not 100% certain but pretty sure) and she looks real happy.

So nothing will come off me telling her that - normally I would have said stuff to that effect I think as I have had enough of game playing - but to tell her that I still have feelings etc when she has a bf?

I guess im curious.

You are correct about one thing though - that its rare to find a woman you have a strong feeling for - learnt that the hard way

Women like to fudge with your head. They may not see it like that, but it's what they do.

Dude that is weak huh?

I just told her I will call her sometime - as she thought I was ignoring her etc. I did say she has a boyfriend currently (not 100% certain but pretty sure) and she looks real happy.

So nothing will come off me telling her that - normally I would have said stuff to that effect I think as I have had enough of game playing - but to tell her that I still have feelings etc when she has a bf?

I guess im curious.

You are correct about one thing though - that its rare to find a woman you have a strong feeling for - learnt that the hard way

I used to think like that too tbh. "fudge telling her how i feel", "nah i can't let her know" etc etc but i finally found out not showing your emotions is the true weakness. Mate we only have one life and if you're harbouring such strong feeling it would eat you up inside. I don't like that feeling one bit (second behind regret) so i'd go all out.

Now if she had a husband i wouldn't do it but boyfriend? yep i certainly would.

Its like this...... she's Mancini and you are Tevez of last season,she wants you to warm up on the sidelines,you do,then she changes her mind and you sit down,she asks you to warm up again,you do looking forward to getting on at last,she changes her mind again and you sit down,she asks you again,but this time you tell her to get lost,she then tells you thats typical of you always causing an arguement and just thinking of yourself..........other words she's taking the tinkle out of you and playing you like a violin.

If you know shes got a boyfriend tell her straight what you want and if she hums and arrs say goodbye and goodnight.........and facebook her telling her 'thanks for last night you were the best'....so her boyfriend will see it.

Snakes with tits.......

I used to think like that too tbh. "fudge telling her how i feel", "nah i can't let her know" etc etc but i finally found out not showing your emotions is the true weakness. Mate we only have one life and if you're harbouring such strong feeling it would eat you up inside. I don't like that feeling one bit (second behind regret) so i'd go all out.

Now if she had a husband i wouldn't do it but boyfriend? yep i certainly would.

Yeah I guess so. Going for what you want I suppose. I would maybe have given it another go but seeing that pic of her with her bf (first time seen anything of her in nine fudgein months) and how happy she looked it just kinda 'broke my heart' (Cant believe I just said that haha)

Swansea dude. It did feel like that except and im Tevez in this Tevez acted like he didnt give a brick about the club (when in reality he did). I always do this - act like I dont give a brick in certain situations when infact it affects me more than the other person thinks. Thats why all girlfriends have broken up etc. Its the aloof mentality I have

I dont have facebook but wouldnt do what you suggested She is a sweet girl in reality but she is 100% the female replica of me in terms of how her mindset and her aloofness.

I will call eventually but I was never gonna go 'running to her' at the drop of the hat

bump.

Yesterday i went on a double date with my girl, best mate and a girl he pulled from POF and Good GHod she was beautiful. It was utterly ridiculous how pretty she was (she was Cuban too ffs....a Cuban chick in London? when?). It was so so hard not staring at her the whole night as that's exactly what i wanted to do. If that's the quality of woman on that site then ..well.

ask your mate what her username is heheh

ok cut a long story short - this girl who I used to work with and I had a thing ages ago. Not a relationship as such but dated I really geniunely liked her. She liked me. But I messed about a bit with not telling her and her not convinced I liked her and just wanted anything (not th case) She chose another guy over me in January. So I cut off contact then in April her mum died so we talked for about eight weeks but never met up - at this point still with BF.

We cut off contact in June and over the last two weeks she has been calling me and texting me (I have ignored everything not a fudgein word) culminating in today where she texts me that she has called and messaged me so many times (over the last couple of weeks) and she just wants me to tell her if I dont want her to contact me again. She is still with her BF I am presuming. I saw a pic of her recently and as gorgeous as ever but looking happy - which is great I dont begrudge her at all.

As much as I miss her (as she is just awesome) she fudgein hurt me and doesnt realise that. I havent responded to anything. Why the fudge is she calling and messaging me NOW? She has her BF she knows I know that so why the fudge is she wanting to talk to me.

she wants what she cant have mate, simple. If she is with her BF she likes the temptation but you cant trust her, can you?

supposed to be going on a 2nd date with this bird from last week, tonight but am absolutely hanging. She was going to meet me in London for some drinks and then come back to my pad in Chelmsford and stay the night. Guaranteed fcuk but ive blown it out, knob. reason I have is that shes really keen and thinks im a nice bloke and will treat her nice. But all I want to do is bang her and thats it and get out of dodge.

Plus I met a bird in Shoreditch last night in a bar (no internet wahoo) and snogged her at the end. She was quite nice, although I did have abou 8 beers, 4 black sambucas and was on my 2nd ****tail when i chatted to her....

Yeah I guess so. Going for what you want I suppose. I would maybe have given it another go but seeing that pic of her with her bf (first time seen anything of her in nine fudgein months) and how happy she looked it just kinda 'broke my heart' (Cant believe I just said that haha)

Swansea dude. It did feel like that except and im Tevez in this Tevez acted like he didnt give a brick about the club (when in reality he did). I always do this - act like I dont give a brick in certain situations when infact it affects me more than the other person thinks. Thats why all girlfriends have broken up etc. Its the aloof mentality I have

I dont have facebook but wouldnt do what you suggested She is a sweet girl in reality but she is 100% the female replica of me in terms of how her mindset and her aloofness.

I will call eventually but I was never gonna go 'running to her' at the drop of the hat

mate, when I see a picture of my ex (the one which made me start this thread) with her new fella its going to break my heart too. It will happen eventually and its going to hurt so I feel for you. At least the bf isnt a mate of yours. my last ex before this one went out with a mate of mine as soon as we split up and I didnt know about it for 3 months. Obviously he was not a good mate, and now he is not my mate.

she wants what she cant have mate, simple. If she is with her BF she likes the temptation but you cant trust her, can you?

Likes the temptation? of what? me? hardly Casanova am I.

I can trust her but not trusting her motives for being in contact again.

Likes the temptation? of what? me? hardly Casanova am I.

I can trust her but not trusting her motives for being in contact again.

haha you could be him mate who knows! When I was with my last ex, I contacted my other ex and said i missed her etc. people want what they shouldnt or cant have. then again my 1st ex was stunning and I showed a pic of her on here once many years ago and people said what the f is she doing with me... haha shes even fitter now alas sadly with another guy (not my mate, they split up yehehhahahaha)

haha you could be him mate who knows! When I was with my last ex, I contacted my other ex and said i missed her etc. people want what they shouldnt or cant have. then again my 1st ex was stunning and I showed a pic of her on here once many years ago and people said what the f is she doing with me... haha shes even fitter now alas sadly with another guy (not my mate, they split up yehehhahahaha)

Want what they cant have? well she could have had me but chose not to. Her loss I suppose then again she looks much happier so doubt its her loss.

We will see who the fudge knows what happens - thing shave a funny way of working themselves out

Want what they cant have? well she could have had me but chose not to. Her loss I suppose then again she looks much happier so doubt its her loss.

We will see who the fudge knows what happens - thing shave a funny way of working themselves out

:-s:-"

Back