• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bonus Payday

Bonuses are always great - but I get it every month! I now have it written into my contract after a company I worked for 6yrs ago went bandy, and it took me over a year to recover it through the courts. No fudging chance I'm ever taking that risk again. I'll also get a year-end loyalty bonus, should I stay on my current contract, however trying to re-negotiate that to 6mth'ly :)

What do you do for work? Business must be good if you have an R8.

What do you do for work? Business must be good if you have an R8.

Commercial Finance; from building ground-up cost matrices for blue-chips to carrying out top-down reviews to leading on commercial negotiation. My last role was providing commercial assurance to a government department, current one(s) are negotiating a BAFO rebid for one company, and advising on a listing for another.

Back