• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Blade runner" shoots girlfriend

So yesterday the Defence ask for him not to go to jail and be under house arrest and clean a museum

Today it comes out that the family of the murdered girl wouldnt take a large amount of rands as a igure but have been accepting 6,000 rand a month for the past 18 months from OP

Reeva had been sending them this amount monthly before she was killed as they were struggling financially.

Im confused by all this. So he has been found guilty of Culpable Homicide. So is what is happening now not the sentencing? If so, why does it take days to arrive at a sentencing? Is this usually done kind of there and then? Or havI been watching too much Suits, Good wife and Franklin and ****in Bash?

Im confused by all this. So he has been found guilty of Culpable Homicide. So is what is happening now not the sentencing? If so, why does it take days to arrive at a sentencing? Is this usually done kind of there and then? Or havI been watching too much Suits, Good wife and Franklin and ****in Bash?

Yeah Harvey Specter would have had this case sewn up in hours, the case itself has dragged on for an eternity.

The whole sentencing thing took a turn into fiasco territory today. I bet its been my favourite buttplug from day one (although not sure of the ins and outs). Its a ****in circus.

The whole sentencing thing took a turn into fiasco territory today. I bet its been my favourite buttplug from day one (although not sure of the ins and outs). Its a ****in circus.

It's because he's famous. If he was just rich he would have got off on a technicality without any fuss.

So 5 years, of which he'll likely serve 10 months inside. According to a tweet on the Beeb you'd get longer for shooting a rhino.

How the **** do you only serve 10 months of a 5 year sentence?

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

He has to serve another 18 months of house arrest after the 10 months actually inside.

To be fair, his action has cost him a hell of a lot already, he's got no money left, his career's finished and his reputation will never recover.

That sounds like the mitigating factors but it lends credence to the fact that you can buy justice of at least trade your sentence with your wealth, reputation and linkedin profile

To be fair, his action has cost him a hell of a lot already, he's got no money left, his career's finished and his reputation will never recover.

He has no money left because he chose to fight the case, GHod knows lawyers charge an arm and a leg .......... well, in his case ..

I would say his new career is just about to skyrocket, 10 months in jail with no legs should persuade Michelin to use his **** as a mould for their new 135 SR 13's

He has to serve another 18 months of house arrest after the 10 months actually inside.

Awww I feel so sorry for the murderer

He has no money left because he chose to fight the case, GHod knows lawyers charge an arm and a leg .......... well, in his case ..

I would say his new career is just about to skyrocket, 10 months in jail with no legs should persuade Michelin to use his **** as a mould for their new 135 SR 13's

You seem to be ignoring that he was tried in a South African court under a South African legal system and within a South African Cultural context.

Most of the legal experts were predicting he would be convicted of Culpable Homicide and receive the kind of sentence he has.

The same crime here would have produced a murder conviction and a much longer sentence, but the crime didn't take place here.

A lengthy custodial sentence is not always the right sanction. The idea is to punish the crime, have some kind of deterrent and rehabilitate the criminal.

He basically destroyed his own life as well doing what he did and he's a strong candidate for suicide at some point. By the time he's able to race again he'll be too old and won't be accepted by the public anywhere anyway, and he'll struggle to find another equivalent means of earning such an amount of money. No worthwhile brand will touch him with a barge pole.

Back