• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Big Issue..

I think in situations where it's obvious that there are groups who are absolutely not going to integrate into society/are hellbent on simply squeezing and intimidating people, then arrest and deportation is absolutely acceptable. I think it's about making sure the definition of Social Welfare is that it helps people who, for whatever reason, are in hard times/have found themselves in hard times, and who need society's help and support to remain afloat. There will always be a few who are too weak to find the strength to rise up for whatever reason, and there will always be some who are simply unfortunate and cannot rise up, but I agree, if there are malevolent groups of immigrants who are cynically sucking the system without offering anything in return, they must be addressed.

It never happens it is just wild stories made up by the daily mail and anyone who disagrees is a nazi and wants to shoot primary school children in the head before going weewee on them.

I really do think we need to have kill a chugger day. One day a year where we are allowed to torture and kill them as much as they torture me.

****S.

Fantastic - thanks to all of you who donated.

This has got me thinking, I reckon this forum could manage ?ú100 to a new charity every month. Might have to get the football types from the other side involved to regularly hit target though.

What do you all think?

This has got me thinking, I reckon this forum could manage ?ú100 to a new charity every month. Might have to get the football types from the other side involved to regularly hit target though.

What do you all think?

I'm in.

What do you all think?

I'm not sure interest would be sustained, agreeing on a different charity monthly would be a minefield for all the obvious reasons.

To be fair guys, there are so few of us who I think would willingly give to this on a monthly basis, I suspect we'd all be able to agree on a charity month-to-month...I suspect we generally agree philosophically anyway, thus I'm game and I trust both of you to pick a worthy cause. I'll just prep my paypal!

BTW Scara, you need to put your site donation button up again. Seriously, we need to kick in on what this must cost to keep going...or do u have a place where you collect contributions towards the upkeep? If so, let us know or just PM me...

Back