• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Biased BBC

Conservative Labour Lib Dem
Popular vote 10,703,654 8,606,517 6,836,248
Percentage 36.1% 29.0% 23.0%

53% of the people did not vote Conservative. Labour and Lib Dem can both be regarded as left wing.

EDIT: In fact 63.9% didn't vote conservative, the 53% is just the Labour+Lib Dem.

Which labour are we talking about ?? If you mean modern New Labour they are Centre Left at best just manage to hang on to the thickest of voters by maintaining the word 'Labour'. The only Left wing thing they did was give out loads of fudging pointless non-jobs and bankrupt the country. Ignore the debt crisis as it soared throughout the land bringing about the collapse of the banks. Is that Left Wing ?

As for the BBC there reporting is becoming farcial. The websites are run more akin to a tabloid with sensationalised headlines every day. 'Paralysed man awakes and moves hand'. Qunts. He had been brought around from an operation designed to give him his sense back in his fudging hand. Clowns.

Who is that appalling hag on Breakfast News who is wheeled over each morning to drag the Nation down the gutter of misery when she interviews various CEOs on receipt of their Financial Results. It is like watching Children playing as grownups at school. :( Her whole choice of language is just attack, attack, attack and negative. Everything is sensationalised and nonsensical. EG. It says 'You have lost money, you are ****s, everyone kill themselves' Arrggghh. CEO says 'Our losses are 50% less than all of our competitors in a very difficult economic situation'. Why must it be a negative agenda ?? Well I think we can see why. As a publicly funded Broadcaster they have a duty to present the news impartially, intelligently and without all the sensationalist flimflam that tossers can buy red tops and the Mail for.

you see that map posted on here quite a lot, usually accompanied by condescending rolling smiley thing.

i don't personally like it as it doesn't really provide a true picture, obviously, metropolitan areas which tend to be much more left/liberal leaning represent a much smaller geographical area but have higher population densities

this is a truer representation as each constituency gets an equal geographical weighting - http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/interactive/2010/may/06/uk-election-results-map

I'm sure this will rile some of you up but it could be argued that the tories get in by the back back door if we consider that the opposite of conservative is progressive (not labour) and the two progressive parties (Labour and Lib Dem) make up a far greater proportion of the electorate than the conservatives, i'll get me bullet proof jacket ready!

Aren't the Lib Dems in a Coalition Government with the Conservatives ? Anything else is just fantasising. How anyone voted for New Labia at all last time just shows the massive problem the Country faces. There are clearly some people who do not give a brick about what is good for the country in the long term which is deeply worrying. There brains are only engaged in a football like singular direction which is why we usually have these cycles. The only way New Labia can maintain power in the country is to buy it by allowing the very same things to happen again which got us in this problem in the first place.

Aren't the Lib Dems in a Coalition Government with the Conservatives ? Anything else is just fantasising. How anyone voted for New Labia at all last time just shows the massive problem the Country faces. There are clearly some people who do not give a brick about what is good for the country in the long term which is deeply worrying. There brains are only engaged in a football like singular direction which is why we usually have these cycles. The only way New Labia can maintain power in the country is to buy it by allowing the very same things to happen again which got us in this problem in the first place.

Excellent post, as I demonstrated here:

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?1816-Labour-the-party-for-scroungers

Labour stands for failure and laziness

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18158467

Here we go........ She can't say anything nasty apparently as she needs to keep Osbourne sweet?

Of course, GHod forbid that she utter anything negative and it would be on the front page. Must keep with the austerity, (hahahahahahahahahah ?ú700 billion worth of austerity per year lol!!!) isn't working line!!!

Last edited:
Wilfully missing the point again. No other organisation forces you to fund them, under pain of imprisonment, whether you watch/read their output or not.

Wrong, my point is that all people have agendas and spout their side all the time regardless of what anyone else says.

Wrong, my point is that all people have agendas and spout their side all the time regardless of what anyone else says.

But the BBC has a duty, as a publically funded organisation, to be completely non partisan. That isn't up for discussion, it's a fact. If it isn't acting in this way then the regulator needs to put a foot down.

Back