• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bender

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed today that Leicester missed out on the signing of Charles Aranguiz. He is a Chilean midfielder who has been snapped up by Bayer Leverkusen and it got me thinking whether or not the singing of Kramer is a realistic one or not. A little bit of digging makes me think not, as it looks as though Leverkusen have lost 2-3 players that played in their midfield last year and that if anything Kramer has a place locked down in their first XI. I know this is the Bender thread, but it has also become the default DM thread so I figured I'd throw this in here.

I noticed today that Leicester missed out on the signing of Charles Aranguiz. He is a Chilean midfielder who has been snapped up by Bayer Leverkusen and it got me thinking whether or not the singing of Kramer is a realistic one or not. A little bit of digging makes me think not, as it looks as though Leverkusen have lost 2-3 players that played in their midfield last year and that if anything Kramer has a place locked down in their first XI. I know this is the Bender thread, but it has also become the default DM thread so I figured I'd throw this in here.

but Leverkusen also have Lars Bender.....Aranguiz, Kramer and Bender into two midfield spots doesnt work ;)

i think one of Kramer or Bender might leave. A lot will depend on the CL qualifier against Lazio imo.

but Leverkusen also have Lars Bender.....Aranguiz, Kramer and Bender into two midfield spots doesnt work ;)

i think one of Kramer or Bender might leave. A lot will depend on the CL qualifier against Lazio imo.

We have to support Lazio? The things I do for Spurs...

Which Bender are supposedly we in for? Sven or Lars? I can't keep up..

Anyway, (Sven?) Bender didn't start for Dortmund tonight and only played in the last 5 minutes - in a game Dortmund won 4-0..

#justsaying

Anyway, (Sven?) Bender didn't start for Dortmund tonight and only played in the last 5 minutes - in a game Dortmund won 4-0..

#justsaying

The rumour is that we are in for Sven. He's not looking like first choice at Dortmund although the coach does want to keep him around. I'd say a lot depends on what the player wants. Does he want to be a bench option and fight for his first team spot at Dortmund or does he want to leave? Even then I think there are other offers on the table for him.

The rumour is that we are in for Sven. He's not looking like first choice at Dortmund although the coach does want to keep him around. I'd say a lot depends on what the player wants. Does he want to be a bench option and fight for his first team spot at Dortmund or does he want to leave? Even then I think there are other offers on the table for him.

Ah thanks. I thought it was Lars, and i noticed Lars played alongside Kramer for Leverkusen today....just think about that for a second...

Back to Sven: how does he compare to Lars and who would our competitors for his signature be at this time? (Please don't say Arsenal...)

Ah thanks. I thought it was Lars, and i noticed Lars played alongside Kramer for Leverkusen today....just think about that for a second...

Back to Sven: how does he compare to Lars and who would our competitors for his signature be at this time? (Please don't say Ar5ena1...)

Sven is the keep-it-simple DM one, whereas Lars is a much more intelligent passer/allround CM. Lars is the better one.

I have no idea regarding Lars and Sven. Sven is a big tough tackling DM who has extendable legs, reads the game well, intercepts a lot and gets a few injuries. From what has been said earlier on in the window, Arsenal may well look his way, but they haven't made a move all window, presumably because they hope Coquelin and Ramsey will be enough for them. He's still only 26 but has a lot of experience at the highest level.

#justsaying

Dortmund were devastatingly good yesterday.... wow, just took apart a top 4 rival in B Moenchengladbach

Sven Bender is clearly behind 19 year old Weigl in the pecking order. With the Euros coming up and no european football, I'll say he's almost certain to leave. Wether he will go to Spurs is a different matter entirely, but surely we must have a chance. He may be unwilling to leave Germany though. I'm pretty confident we would hav had 4 points now with a player like Bender in our team. Selling all of our dms without rven being close to bringing one in is just shocking, and shows where Levy's priorities lie. He'll never take a hit on a transfer fee, even if it almost certainly will cost us points not to. We currently have NO players for a key position. Someone has to go...

Where are these rumours? Are they Twitter based, and are they recent? I've seen one article a while ago and that's it so just wondering...

Sven Bender is clearly behind 19 year old Weigl in the pecking order. With the Euros coming up and no european football, I'll say he's almost certain to leave. Wether he will go to Spurs is a different matter entirely, but surely we must have a chance. He may be unwilling to leave Germany though. I'm pretty confident we would hav had 4 points now with a player like Bender in our team. Selling all of our dms without rven being close to bringing one in is just shocking, and shows where Levy's priorities lie. He'll never take a hit on a transfer fee, even if it almost certainly will cost us points not to. We currently have NO players for a key position. Someone has to go...

im not Levys biggest fan when it comes to our transfer dealings, but this summer we have taken big losses on our transfers out so i dont think he is to blame from this point of view

im not Levys biggest fan when it comes to our transfer dealings, but this summer we have taken big losses on our transfers out so i dont think he is to blame from this point of view
I disagree. He sold them for the biggest fee possible, not worrying about replacing them. I don't think even Levy could imagine getting 17 M for Paulinho. What I mean is he would never pay 1 M extra to get a player before the season starts isntead of four games in. This has cost us time and time again, and it will cost us even more this season because of the early start.

I disagree. He sold them for the biggest fee possible, not worrying about replacing them. I don't think even Levy could imagine getting 17 M for Paulinho. What I mean is he would never pay 1 M extra to get a player before the season starts isntead of four games in. This has cost us time and time again, and it will cost us even more this season because of the early start.

ah this is something else, and i agree

Where are these rumours? Are they Twitter based, and are they recent? I've seen one article a while ago and that's it so just wondering...

A lot were in the press a few weeks ago, when we were rumoured to be going out after Kramer or Bender and Werner. Someone elsewhere said he had information that we were going to be signing Bender.

Both Lars Bender and Kramer starting for Leverkusen against Lazio. Result of this tie could have implications for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back