• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Belgium

Roberto Martinez's first match in charge of Belgium ended in defeat and jeers from the crowd as David Silva scored twice to give Spain a 2-0 win.

Spaniard Martinez, 43, was appointed on 3 August, less than three months after being sacked by Everton.

Belgium were booed off by sections of the home crowd after managing just one shot on target against Spain - from Emirates Marketing Project's Kevin de Bruyne.

City club-mate Silva opened the scoring after 34 minutes in Brussels and added a second-half penalty to give Julen Lopetegui a winning start in his first match as Spain coach, after replacing Vicente del Bosque.

"You can't expect major change in just three days and this result has no real meaning," said Martinez. "What I do want to see, though, is passion and pride in wearing the national team jersey."

Former Wigan and Swansea manager Martinez succeeded Marc Wilmots and made former Arsenal and France striker Thierry Henry one of his assistants.

Martinez left Everton striker Romelu Lukaku on the bench against Spain and started with Liverpool's Divock Origi.

Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard was made captain.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37252524

I would be gutted if i was a Belgium supporter, all those class players managed by a second rate coach.

Watched some highlights of thier game vs Spain and Belgiuns looked totally disinterested, thier left back was a disaster that happend.
Spain looked to have won before they started.

The managerial duo is a comedy act without much deliberate humor!

Watched some highlights of thier game vs Spain and Belgiuns looked totally disinterested, thier left back was a disaster that happend.
Spain looked to have won before they started.

The managerial duo is a comedy act without much deliberate humor!

The other Lukaku. Worst player by far at the euros and that includes all the countries.

Back