• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Bassong Gone Official ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Sebastien bassong @BassongOfficiel

Morning tweeps!!ive been officially transfered to Norwich today!3 years deal!another chapter in my football life!

A00OpLPCQAAjZsy.jpg

BEST DEBUT EVER

Shame, I quite liked Bassong. Pity he didn't get a chance at playing alongside Ledders a bit more.

Norwich City FC @NorwichCityFC

City confirm signing of Cameroon international defender Sebastien Bassong from Spurs on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

What do we reckon on the fee? £4m? £2m? It seemed to go pretty smoothly which suggests it was a little decent.

I think it's a shame what happened to Bassong. He looked quality in 09-10 and played a part in us finishing 4th. I thought he was the perfect heir to Ledley. Then he started to get less playing time, and looked pretty poor whenever he did.

I hope he gets his career back on track with Norwich.

At the same time, from the club's point of view, nice to get him off the books! Now time for Bentley and Jenas to go too!

Although I have called for our squad to be trimmed for sometime, I did so on the basis that we had quality coming in to replace the out going. I am starting to get abit worried now as the fire sale continues and nothing seems to be coming in....papping it now...

He needs a run of games to show his talent, not one of those who can just step in after a couple of months out. I expect he will be a good signing for them. Clearly has a good attitude and wants to play.

Although I have called for our squad to be trimmed for sometime, I did so on the basis that we had quality coming in to replace the out going. I am starting to get abit worried now as the fire sale continues and nothing seems to be coming in....papping it now...

We have five centre-backs ahead of Bassong in the pecking order; this sale is hardly an issue!

No loyalty this taco, we made him, took him from nothing and he fudged off as soon as he could.

Back