• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

102 goals in 231 for RM - 0.44 gpg
55 in 203 for Spurs - 0.27 gpg
I meant in one season, we developed him as a teenage left back to a 20+ prem season (I’d imagine a decent % of all our goals / winners in that season too) he’s not scored more than 20 goals in any La Liga season. He has scored in big games of course but I think he was at his best with us!

I don’t own sandals.

They are flip flops.
flipfloperotic.jpg

I meant in one season, we developed him as a teenage left back to a 20+ prem season (I’d imagine a decent % of all our goals / winners in that season too) he’s not scored more than 20 goals in any La Liga season. He has scored in big games of course but I think he was at his best with us!

That last season he must've scored six or seven of the top ten goals of the season. It was ridiculous how he effortlessly slotted the ball into the top corner from any angle at a regular basis. He made it look so simple.

Within 30 seconds of the start JD is claiming that Gerrard was a good footballer, evidence dismissed.

Also, you name the man who got us to a CL final and a man who won loads of them and claim they are somehow “real managers” compared to one of the all time greats. Dude, are you high?
Lovely video. Made me smile. Players are human beings. Adebayor and dancing - not surprised. Anton singing and Clint rapping - wow!! A pity about Adel - 99 dribbling and 40 decisions. Taarabt reminds me of JJ Okocha very early days. Although JJ said dribbling on the pitch was his answer to racism against him in response to people who felt he was inferior. I remember Okocha couldn't get a proper game for Nigeria because he was like this. It took him some years to be influential.

Lovely video. Made me smile. Players are human beings. Adebayor and dancing - not surprised. Anton singing and Clint rapping - wow!! A pity about Adel - 99 dribbling and 40 decisions. Taarabt reminds me of JJ Okocha very early days. Although JJ said dribbling on the pitch was his answer to racism against him in response to people who felt he was inferior. I remember Okocha couldn't get a proper game for Nigeria because he was like this. It took him some years to be influential.
Ah Jay Jay Okocha.... the most ‘Spurs’ player never to play for Spurs. It was criminal that a magician like him played in England for Bolton of all clubs.

That last season he must've scored six or seven of the top ten goals of the season. It was ridiculous how he effortlessly slotted the ball into the top corner from any angle at a regular basis. He made it look so simple.
Last two home games against SCBC and Netflix fc, turgid for 85 mins then bale gets the ball on the right hand side and like a old routine from Sensible soccer game cuts inside and curls one in from distance into the top left corner!

AF0ED2B2-AE0E-4208-AA44-302A2A155B52.png

turgid for 85 mins then bale gets the ball on the right hand side and like a old routine from Sensible soccer game cuts inside and curls one in from distance into the top left corner!
That was my issue that season with Bale.
We were SO torpid. Boring, clueless.
Yes Bale then scored, but by GHod it was boring until he did

Last two home games against SCBC and Netflix fc, turgid for 85 mins then bale gets the ball on the right hand side and like a old routine from Sensible soccer game cuts inside and curls one in from distance into the top left corner!
I still regularly pleasure myself to that Sunderland goal.
An absolute Exocet of a shot. Would still be gaining pace now if the net hadn’t have been there.
Every time I see it I’m amazed by how fast it looks. It started very fast, then genuinely seemed to gain two gears as it started to curl back in. Incredible.

Forgot to say a guy at my work is mates with the United announcer Alan something (I met him at an old Trafford event last year lovely bloke). He said to me yesterday Maguire is done to United he's agreed personal terms and also same guy at work said he knows a mate who's an agent who has said Real have waived any fee for Bale they just want him gone so whoever signs him will just need to take his wages.

I'm ITK gold if he signs for no fee now eh.

Forgot to say a guy at my work is mates with the United announcer Alan something (I met him at an old Trafford event last year lovely bloke). He said to me yesterday Maguire is done to United he's agreed personal terms and also same guy at work said he knows a mate who's an agent who has said Real have waived any fee for Bale they just want him gone so whoever signs him will just need to take his wages.

On some forums you might even get a special badge, maybe @scaramanga will arrange a special avatar for you?

For you to be given true ITK status two things need to happen

1. The statements end up being true.
2. Alan something gets fired for revealing internal club information

02D49B78-E51F-4D33-9152-2C3D189F6EAC.jpeg

Back