• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

He has won 3 CL, vital in two finals... Amazing goal in their cup to beat barca and until recently very good when fit.

Hardly a wasted career, perhaps he knows he's broken so won't take a pay cut.
Present tense dude. Clearly not a wasted career a waste of a career going to China. Could try and win a European league somewhere else, and yes he's won loads in Spain, but still a waste of a career.

He has won 3 CL, vital in two finals... Amazing goal in their cup to beat barca and until recently very good when fit.

Hardly a wasted career, perhaps he knows he's broken so won't take a pay cut.

It’s actually 4, vital in 3 of them

Winning goal in 2014
Assist for Madrid’s goal and converted his penalty in 2016
Scored twice (again including the winner) in 2018

Last edited:
It’s actually 4, vital in 3 of them

Winning goal in 2014
Assist for Madrid’s goal and converted his penalty in 2016
Scored twice (again including the winner) in 2018
I think he knows his body can't cope and is unwilling to give up on his current contract and China is his only option.

I am being generous I know.

Don't forget what role his agents are playing in this. Jonathan Barnett will be wanting as much money as possible and will be chirping in Bales ear relentlessly. Only has Bales money and his commission in his interests not Bales career. I mean I'm not sure how their contract works but don't the agents get a commission from the signing fee or is it a percentage of the wages? Either way he's a money grabbing fluffy bunnies cuddling.

If i was earning a million quid a week tax free at the age of 30 id be more than happy with how my career had turned out. As would each and every one of you

If i was earning a million quid a week tax free at the age of 30 id be more than happy with how my career had turned out. As would each and every one of you
True but if I had already been successful pretty much won all the big titles earning £50m in that time I would love to end my career back home, not in China playing in front of 50 people

True but if I had already been successful pretty much won all the big titles earning £50m in that time I would love to end my career back home, not in China playing in front of 50 people

He can earn over 3 times that amount in 3 years (156m in 3 years ffs lol) and still have enough juice in the tank to play for a couple of seasons more.

He can earn over 3 times that amount in 3 years (156m in 3 years ffs lol) and still have enough juice in the tank to play for a couple of seasons more.
If he goes there for 3 years there is no way he could come back to any decent league afterwards and play to a high standard

Back