• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

AVB out or not?

AVB out or not?

• Yes

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 62 49.2%
  • Give him a few more game to turn it around

Votes: 44 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can't leave it so late to get caught up in the bottom battle,we have been there too many times in the past,when you have a bunch of players not performing and a coach that isn't getting it right the danger is there.[/QUO
Were it not for some flukey penalty decisions in our favour things wouldn't appear so rosy in terms of points gained or league placing. We have struggled against the lower placed "put everyone behind the ball teams" and were beaten and anihilated by 2 of the top teams. What's are level at the moment?

Jesus Christ does everything have to be about Redknapp with you guys

You could ask the same question to Scara and Gutterboy. Both of them never pass up an opportunity to put him down and I don't see anyone asking them why they insist on mentioning a manager that left us 18 months ago and can't just focus on the positives. I would agree with you if me or KD mentioned him out of the blue, but I don't see an issue with responding to other posters' opinions about the job he did at Spurs.

=D>
And that the word 'hypocrisy' continues to be wildly misunderstood here by some...

I think Affy is right tbh but that's another debate.

Anyway, I would like to ask you what YOU think AVB's vision is regarding how he wants us to play? I'm interested to know what you think as you are generally very supportive of the guy. Last season all I saw most of the time was give it to Bale and hope he pulls another rabbit out of a hat. Maybe you saw something different, I'd like to know what if that is the case mate.

Lot of money being put on AVB to be the next manager to get the chop. New favourite. I sense the decision's been taken. Be gone in a week I reckon.

Lot of money being put on AVB to be the next manager to get the chop. New favourite. I sense the decision's been taken. Be gone in a week I reckon.

Far too early, I reckon. I think if we don't see somewhat of a turnaround in performances over the x-mas period, he might be gone then, but not before that.

I think Affy is right tbh but that's another debate.

Anyway, I would like to ask you what YOU think AVB's vision is regarding how he wants us to play? I'm interested to know what you think as you are generally very supportive of the guy. Last season all I saw most of the time was give it to Bale and hope he pulls another rabbit out of a hat. Maybe you saw something different, I'd like to know what if that is the case mate.

One I have to avoid as I am apparently not allowed to comment on posts from that contributor. So it won't ever be a debate, it simply becomes a public announcement with no challenge. Y'know, political regimes like that are called…annnnnnyway.

Yes mate, I'd be delighted to express what I see him doing/trying to do. I've done it before a few times but happy to do it again, however it will have to be later as 'tis busy at the moment, so later on in this thread I shall do exactly that. Cheers...

Punters are stupid and make snap decisions with their money based on what the pundits /journalists / Keith down the pub are saying . I doubt AVB is near the sack.

hmm, might be tine to lay the contents of my betfair account on that, Jol will be next

EDIT: or not, no market for that on there

Last edited:

Another humiliation this week against Man Utd and he could (should) be gone. Unfortunetly I think they will wait until the season has gone past saving before he gets the chop.

When you find yourself in times of trouble
Rabbi Levy comes to thee
Speaking words of wisdom, AVB
Though the seed of doubt has started
There is still a chance the fans will see
There will be an answer, AVB
AVB, AVB
AVB, AVB
Yeah there will be an answer, AVB

When you find yourself in times of trouble
Rabbi Levy comes to thee
Speaking words of wisdom, AVB
Though the seed of doubt has started
There is still a chance the fans will see
There will be an answer, AVB
AVB, AVB
AVB, AVB
Yeah there will be an answer, AVB

Blind faith then is the answer?

Spurs say they will take the positives from their unbeaten 13 seconds against Emirates Marketing Project.

Players have been studying the video of yesterday’s kick off to see which of their half dozen touches of the ball led to the first goal.

Manager Andre Villas-Boas said: “If we can push on from here we might be able to get a throw-in before it all turns to ****.”

Villas-Boas has also proposed that matches return to the centre circle every 10 seconds, as well as a cricket-style declaration system to end a match whenever necessary.

Meanwhile, fans have questioned the manger’s team selection which yesterday included a still-concussed Hugo Lloris playing in slippers and a dressing gown.

Villas-Boas added: “By breaking down a match into 13-second sections it’s clear we just need to work on the remaining 414 of them.

“I suspect that will be a standard quote one day – ‘it’s a game of 415 13-second sections, Brian’.”

You haven't proved anything other than how bitter you are over the whole exchange to be quite honest.

really? even the two faced nature of it all? i must work harder then, cause its quite plain to see by those who choose to look.

i may be bitter, but i'll feel a lot worse letting people like you guys march on after spouting what i thought was some serious made up nonsense

i'll take bitter any day of the week

Last edited:
You could ask the same question to Scara and Gutterboy. Both of them never pass up an opportunity to put him down and I don't see anyone asking them why they insist on mentioning a manager that left us 18 months ago and can't just focus on the positives. I would agree with you if me or KD mentioned him out of the blue, but I don't see an issue with responding to other posters' opinions about the job he did at Spurs.

dont worry, lynch mobs always see through one kind of vision. theirs

Spurs say they will take the positives from their unbeaten 13 seconds against Emirates Marketing Project.

Players have been studying the video of yesterday’s kick off to see which of their half dozen touches of the ball led to the first goal.

Manager Andre Villas-Boas said: “If we can push on from here we might be able to get a throw-in before it all turns to ****.”

Villas-Boas has also proposed that matches return to the centre circle every 10 seconds, as well as a cricket-style declaration system to end a match whenever necessary.

Meanwhile, fans have questioned the manger’s team selection which yesterday included a still-concussed Hugo Lloris playing in slippers and a dressing gown.

Villas-Boas added: “By breaking down a match into 13-second sections it’s clear we just need to work on the remaining 414 of them.

“I suspect that will be a standard quote one day – ‘it’s a game of 415 13-second sections, Brian’.”

it takes a 6-0 loss to do this?

Maybe the 6-0 will give our young manager a well deserved kick up the *rse.

We will find out by Sunday 2.30 pm.

Back