• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

He's been a giant in the last two games.....two 90 minute games,gave 100%, and took some tasty challenges along the way especially last night.....he even got everybody in a huddle at the end of the game,been immense.......glad to see someone putting some effort when playing for their country.

He's been a giant in the last two games.....two 90 minute games,gave 100%, and took some tasty challenges along the way especially last night.....he even got everybody in a huddle at the end of the game,been immense.......glad to see someone putting some effort when playing for their country.

its that drive and determination that took him from left back to one of the best attackers. I hope he can drag Wales to the Euros

There lies the huge difference between him and Ronaldo, Ronaldo only ever plays for himself

As witnessed by that absurd celebration when he scored the penalty (which he dived for) to make it 4-1 in the CL final, he celebrated that goal more than he did the other goals, and the 4th was the most meaningless of all. That's one part of Ronaldo's game that Bale hopefully won't try and copy.

As witnessed by that absurd celebration when he scored the penalty (which he dived for) to make it 4-1 in the CL final, he celebrated that goal more than he did the other goals, and the 4th was the most meaningless of all. That's one part of Ronaldo's game that Bale hopefully won't try and copy.

I felt sick watching that . ... I heard that he posed it up for a future, Ronaldo - The Movie .

Gareth Bale

I miss him of course not sure if this has been posted but great interview with Gareth this part of course the best...

And English football? Does the Premier League’s former poster boy miss the cold Tuesday nights away at Stoke? ‘It’s very interesting watching as an outsider,’ he says. ‘You find you’re more into it when you’re not playing in the league. You’re only concentrating on your team then.’
So no more partisan loyalties?
‘Of course there are,’ he says, suddenly deadly serious. ‘I still want Arsenal to lose and Spurs to win.’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...le-exclusive-interview-Real-Madrid-Spurs.html

Scored again tonight, 4th game in a row, Madrid's 22nd win in a row, they won the World Club Cup

Very interesting watching him play, seems a lot more comfortable on right foot now (quite a few crosses with right). However because of how Madrid floods the opposition penalty area, he gets into shooting positions but opts to pass .. if it was Spur's Bale he would have shot more and scored more.

@Squawka: Gareth Bale has now scored in a Champions League final, Copa Del Rey final and Club World Cup final - all in 2014.

B5VNUksCEAELQu9.png

Honestly, what is up with his hair?

Ah, well. Good going, Gaz. Wish he comes back one day, after winning everything these is to win. :)

Back