• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

O'Keefe saying we only actually met with them once and we weren't that far down the line!? That doesn't add up does it?

Agreed
But it may mean a bigger step up later
Could be sensible for him
Hard to tell until he plays
Remember how Damsgaard was gonna be the next big thing and everyone was after him before he went there? I don't watch Brentford much but he never plays does he? Strange one that

O'Keefe saying we only actually met with them once and we weren't that far down the line!? That doesn't add up does it?

There are a couple of prominent ITKs who are busy thinking up excuses now. Well, I say that, but we already know they're going to either blame Levy or throw their toys out because someone dares to doubt that their info was genuine at the time.

Maybe a CM target as become available now? given what we saw on Friday and this season I would say it's more important than a winger.

Who knows

Signing him now would be more about saving 50 million on signing him in three years when he's the finished product. We have two CMs coming back in the next couple of weeks. Any new addition there needs to be bloody good. We don't really need more filler for the squad.

At 18 I'd say he's likely a project signing for us anyway with a view to being in the team after a couple of loans

There are a couple of prominent ITKs who are busy thinking up excuses now. Well, I say that, but we already know they're going to either blame Levy or throw their toys out because someone dares to doubt that their info was genuine at the time.
I love ITK, part of the window

I love it even more when they a proven wrong 😂

Signing him now would be more about saving 50 million on signing him in three years when he's the finished product. We have two CMs coming back in the next couple of weeks. Any new addition there needs to be bloody good. We don't really need more filler for the squad.

We need an upgrade on Lo Celso/Hojberg/Skipp, they are a massive drop off on the 2 Africans and Bent, who will pick up injuries and drop off in form

Trading those 3 for a top addition will trim the squad and improve it

Could be a complete waste of 30 million if he turns out to be N'Nusa

Well that came out of nowhere, lol. He'll likely get much more playing time for Brentford + PL experience, so from that perspective it's totally understandable.

Can't help think it's a missed opportunity for us though, becuse if he fulfills his potential, we won’t be the ones paying the £80m fee.

Hopefully we can do a Willian and hijack the deal.

Well that came out of nowhere, lol. He'll likely get much more playing time for Brentford + PL experience, so from that perspective it's totally understandable.

Can't help think it's a missed opportunity for us though, becuse if he fulfills his potential, we won’t be the ones paying the £80m fee.

Hopefully we can do a Willian and hijack the deal.
If
If
And if
He may turn out to be as good as some think
He may turn out to not develop
Brentford could still be relegated
But for the player it’s a sensible gamble
If he is making the choice between the clubs it’s clever from him, but I don’t think he actually has a choice. We haven’t bid what they want so far so he has one option. And it should be a good move. He may not see much ball there so again it will be interesting to see what he does in a long ball team

At 18 I'd say he's likely a project signing for us anyway with a view to being in the team after a couple of loans
Who knows
I think we will now see the massive over reaction that’s starting until the window finishes and then it will be moaning until our next win

Back