• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

I hate Liverpool more than anyone else, even Chelsea or Woolwich, but it's mainly because I grew up with them winning everything and all my mates supporting them.

Why do you hate United so much because, I'll go out on a limb here, you weren't a teenager when Fergie had them winning everything?

No i was there when Busby was their manager, Long story short but my parents were from the M/C area and we moved back there when i was 13. All my cousins etc were Manchester folks as well and as a Spurs man i had United shoved down my throat on a daily basis. I was also on Citys youth set up so Utd were always the enemy.

It makes you wonder why we still have the person who presided over that entire period of recruitment (Hitchen) employed

You're assuming that hitchen had a say in us signing lo celso or ndombele. Allegedly poch wanted ndombele. Lo celso was on loan at the club for a season before we bought him. I'm sure poch or mourinho could have said if he wasn't good enough.

You're assuming that hitchen had a say in us signing lo celso or ndombele. Allegedly poch wanted ndombele. Lo celso was on loan at the club for a season before we bought him. I'm sure poch or mourinho could have said if he wasn't good enough.

yeah, I was thinking the same, maybe his counsel looks better as signings he wasn't all in on have failed

No i was there when Busby was their manager, Long story short but my parents were from the M/C area and we moved back there when i was 13. All my cousins etc were Manchester folks as well and as a Spurs man i had United shoved down my throat on a daily basis. I was also on Citys youth set up so Utd were always the enemy.

What are your thoughts about City since they won the lottery? I know a couple of City fans who were proper supporters through the bad times so I'm happy for them because I never minded City but I still can't take them seriously as a club at the top table. Sadly, to my son and kids his age, they've never known a time City weren't a dominant force so my world view is very definitely outdated.

Technically there's nothing wrong with the players we've bought, all good players, well maybe not Sissoko, but you know what I mean.
Their ability isn't an issue, its the desire, the hunger and willingness to put themselves into the next level.
The really worrying thing is that not only is it players we've brought through the academy and players we have signed its players we have been very interested and gone elsewhere and not hit the heights.
Van de beek, fernadez, tielmans, Dembele the striker.
Tell you who sums up our transfers, Gareth bale, all the talent in the world to go out there and make the difference and be a legend somewhere, but he'd rather sit and pick up his fat check at a club where he isn't wanted and be better known for dumb meme of wales, golf, Madrid.
Settlers, that's what we have become a home for.

What are your thoughts about City since they won the lottery? I know a couple of City fans who were proper supporters through the bad times so I'm happy for them because I never minded City but I still can't take them seriously as a club at the top table. Sadly, to my son and kids his age, they've never known a time City weren't a dominant force so my world view is very definitely outdated.

My old man was a City supporter and a couple of lads i grew up with were as well. However they were in a small minority but they loved the their club as much as we love ours. They are over the moon that they are now winning things and of course they will never admit they have bought everything they have won.

Technically there's nothing wrong with the players we've bought, all good players, well maybe not Sissoko, but you know what I mean.
Their ability isn't an issue, its the desire, the hunger and willingness to put themselves into the next level.
The really worrying thing is that not only is it players we've brought through the academy and players we have signed its players we have been very interested and gone elsewhere and not hit the heights.
Van de beek, fernadez, tielmans, Dembele the striker.
Tell you who sums up our transfers, Gareth bale, all the talent in the world to go out there and make the difference and be a legend somewhere, but he'd rather sit and pick up his fat check at a club where he isn't wanted and be better known for dumb meme of wales, golf, Madrid.
Settlers, that's what we have become a home for.

that the same Gareth Bale that single handedly won 4 European Cups?

It makes you wonder why we still have the person who presided over that entire period of recruitment (Hitchen) employed
Because the attention this person receives is a good distraction for those above him to be absolved of any fault. Hitchin works to a mandate set by the club itself.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Good for Conte.

Poch done himself no favours by trying to turn himself into some stoic philosopher, but wasn't listened to.
Jose was a 'dinosaur' so wasn't listened to.
Nuno was confused so wasn't listened to.

I'd rather Conte leave, let everyone know what's really going on and us just admit to being some midtable team, then keep pretending we're about challenging for honors.

Should never have rebuilt the fudging stadium. Win brick, outgrow and then build it. I don't wanna hear about the benefit it's going to bring in 15 years time.

Good for Conte.

Poch done himself no favours by trying to turn himself into some stoic philosopher, but wasn't listened to.
Jose was a 'dinosaur' so wasn't listened to.
Nuno was confused so wasn't listened to.

I'd rather Conte leave, let everyone know what's really going on and us just admit to being some midtable team, then keep pretending we're about challenging for honors.

Should never have rebuilt the fudging stadium. Win brick, outgrow and then build it. I don't wanna hear about the benefit it's going to bring in 15 years time.

How do you 'win brick' whilst at WHL with a smaller turnover/wage budget/transfer budget?

what age did you play for city’s youth set up from and till? Did anyone you played with make the grade? Recognise anyone later on you’d played against?

On rare occasions they have sure - give a club less money to spend though and it'll be harder for themto succeed.

At this point I'd rather have less money and be happy almost challenging knowing our constraints, then still have less money and be not happy almost challenging because we invested what money we had to have more money in almost being able to challenge at some point in the future.

At this point I'd rather have less money and be happy almost challenging knowing our constraints, then still have less money and be not happy almost challenging because we invested what money we had to have more money in almost being able to challenge at some point in the future.

Did you miss the cl final? Yes we lost but we were challenging.

Back