• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Why would anyone be interested in what they do at international level? What has Lloris winning the World Cup done for us? Romero winning the World Cup? What has Maguires decent England performances done for Man U? I love Richi for his efforts, but Jesus is a far more technically gifted player and would have elevated our attacking play the same way Kulu has…..

Because they are both playing in the same international side, in the same position, it is actually the most logical comparison. As vs. one playing for City and the other for Everton

Because they are both playing in the same international side, in the same position, it is actually the most logical comparison. As vs. one playing for City and the other for Everton

One of them might have scored goals against Germany, Belgium and France, while the other scored against Andorra, Trinidad and Tobago and Fiji.

It’s not a logical comparison - international football is different and the Brazil manager prefers Richi up front - that doesn’t mean he’s a better forward for the Premier League. And Jesus often coming off the bench and not playing CF and with very precise Instructions vs Richi playing whenever fit for Everton and told to run about a bit is not the same and that’s before considering teams sit deep against City and not Everton. Other than that yeah, really accurate comparison to be had….

And of course we have people reading things into this that aren't there. He's just tinkled off repeating the same things every week and with journalists trying to make out there are issues behind the scenes when there are none.

Not about reading into it, it's about how the club will view his comments. It's part of his job to do interviews, he don't like it, grow the fcuk up, the comments about the medical dept look pathetic TBH and also comes over like me and them....

Not about reading into it, it's about how the club will view his comments. It's part of his job to do interviews, he don't like it, grow the fcuk up, the comments about the medical dept look pathetic TBH and also comes over like me and them....
They're a waste of his time. I'd rather he was doing something more productive and let Paratici do some of them as he suggested.
The club won't give a crap about it.

We’ve all seen this film before. We’re truly into endgame territory now.

That was my reaction when I read it too. Starting to blame others publicly shows the wheels are coming off. He knew the squad/transfer situation when he joined.

No other clubs put the DoF or club doctors up for regular interviews. Really stupid comments

I hope Levy resists the urge for another Mourinho/Conte style appointment next

This was the question they asked him.

You said you don't want to repeat yourself about the bigger concepts or strategy of the club, would it help you if the ownership or the chairman spoke more openly about the strategy of the club rather than us asking you every week?

What was he meant to say?

You said you don't want to repeat yourself about the bigger concepts or strategy of the club, would it help you if the ownership or the chairman spoke more openly about the strategy of the club rather than us asking you every week?

It doesn't matter what the question was, he hates Levy, Spurs, the medical dept and the tea lady. He's going to leave within the next week and burn the place down on the way out.

fair point

he could have given the right answer though, that "no competent company discusses its strategy in public and you'd have to be really fudging stupid to ask that question in the first place"

Maybe he can invoice the club for more money for doing things he doesn't think are his job?

"I have managed in the UK before I know how things work, I can tell you whats what its up to you to believe what you like"

Back