• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

How can you? We always know that they counter attack and run into their knife. Just bc they were completely out of form when they played at the emirates we had a comfortable game until they were 10. Usually they outsmart us and in this kind of form, it wont even be a contest. Have you seen this game. They are not magically better than that. They are that. I said it before. U thought they wouldnt have a chance with worse tactics and worse players. Well you were wrong and i fear you are wrong again but you are right in being positive and not losing sleep over a footballteam so i respect: Optimistic until the end.

Issue is Sp**s run in actually couldn’t be easier. We’ve got 2 free hits as well so that cancels out 6 points. It’s looking more nervy than I thought

Sp**s had a really bad spell and got over it, bought Bentacur and Kulusevski and are a fine team now. We had a good spell with many easy games and thats why we have the tough fixture now. Theres your tough fixture face.

SA Gunner - Its not blind optimism, there is method to our tactics which gives me confidence we can do the job. With Sp**s you could see the Saudi Sportswashing Machine tactics on display up until they took charge of the game. Howe himself mentioned in his post match, that they started to chase the game far too early and that is exactly what Sp**s want when you play against them. Sp**s are not the best at high intensity counter attacks, Liverpool are. And to counter Liverpool, we deployed a 5 defence vs 5 attack marking strategy, combined with tight lines and it completely neutralised Klopp's boys until they stepped it up with a moment of magic. This is the foundation of our game against Sp**s at their ground. Arteta will not deploy a deep block approach to completely shut them out (as we did with 10 men at Anfield), so the risk of our progressive play gives Sp**s the chance to win. But first... we need to resolve this Palace performance on the training ground... succumbing like that is not good at all.

I’ll be shocked if we get top four now, think this game is damaging. Sp**s look red hot too, with the Asian lad and Kano.
Wow He's gold.
If we finish above them with where both clubs are and what's at stake and just how important UCL football will be for the trajectory of both clubs in the next few years this would end up being one of my favourite seasons in a long long time especially considering how bad it was before Conte came, wow just reading this guy makes me want it just a little bit more.

Yes Neville, we do understand how very difficult it is for you to come to terms with the fall of your beloved United. I'm sure it must be eating your insides out every minute of the day. Especially given you now have to stomach Tottenham doing so well.

HA-HA! fudging HAVE IT, YOU INSUFFERABLE PILLOCK.

Yes Neville, we do understand how very difficult it is for you to come to terms with the fall of your beloved United. I'm sure it must be eating your insides out every minute of the day. Especially given you now have to stomach Tottenham doing so well.

HA-HA! fudging HAVE IT, YOU INSUFFERABLE PILLOCK.

Especially that he was so adamant that conte was the wrong choice for utd.

We were a mess before he joined. Now we have a style, togetherness an identity. We are going up while they are going down.

But he won't admit he was wrong so is trying to belittle contes achievements so far. Just makes him look sad and a bit bitter.

Back