• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antoine Griezmann

I dunno Jimmy, money talks. We all know this. Plus it's on his own soil.

Footballers hardly ever make sensible moves now!

I'm not saying that money won't factor in his decision. Of course it will.

What I'm saying is that we were never going to beat Monaco to his signature on the basis of money anyway. They would always have won that battle, regardless of the sale of Rodriguez. Our hopes, such as they, always rested with the possibility of his footballing desire trumping his financial desire. And in that respect, nothing has changed.

Vela-Griezman-Graphic1-441x225.gif

never realised Vela did so well

I haven't had the benefit of seeing Griezmann play, could he be overrated/priced? Where are the YouTube clips? no vids, no excitement.

Chelsea will probably buy him and send him on loan to Monaco as part of the Torres deal and Falcao going to chelsea

I told you guys, just get Konoplyanka. We'd be up against West Ham for his signature and not the Spanish champions lol

Pretty sure we will sign Griezmann, if only because I had a dream featuring him scoring for us against Sunderland.

Back