• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

I sense a pattern in these traffic stops.
A car is pulled over and several armed cops run up to it screaming GED OUDDA DA FACKIN CAAAARRRR, GED OUDDA DA FACKIN CAAAARRRR, HANZ IN DE AIRRRR, GED OUDDA DA FACKIN CAAAARRRR and rip the door open and start ripping someone out of the car.

Meanwhile the driver is shouting "I didn't do anything, what is wrong, I didn't do anything wrong, what is the problem"

At which point the cops start fighting and the driver starts resisting and refusing to put their hands behind their back and the 'solution' is a beating, which does not de-escalate things.

Personally I would be diving straight on the ground like a floppy weakling and put my hands right behind my back. But you can see why some percentage of people start resisting and wriggling when confronted like that.

I sense a pattern in these traffic stops.
A car is pulled over and several armed cops run up to it screaming GED OUDDA DA FACKIN CAAAARRRR, GED OUDDA DA FACKIN CAAAARRRR, HANZ IN DE AIRRRR, GED OUDDA DA FACKIN CAAAARRRR and rip the door open and start ripping someone out of the car.

Meanwhile the driver is shouting "I didn't do anything, what is wrong, I didn't do anything wrong, what is the problem"

At which point the cops start fighting and the driver starts resisting and refusing to put their hands behind their back and the 'solution' is a beating, which does not de-escalate things.

Personally I would be diving straight on the ground like a floppy weakling and put my hands right behind my back. But you can see why some percentage of people start resisting and wriggling when confronted like that.

There is a great video I will try and dig out from Shaq O'Neil about what he tells his kids about it. He says that for all dirty cops there are those that are not that have to work in extreme situations doing tough jobs and it is impossible to differentiate the two in some instances, he then goes on to say, comply, do as they say, come home alive.

Now I know there is a HUGE level of that relying on sucking it up which is of course wrong, but one man won't change the world and the situation is deep, until the whole thing changes getting home alive is the key principle

There is a great video I will try and dig out from Shaq O'Neil about what he tells his kids about it. He says that for all dirty cops there are those that are not that have to work in extreme situations doing tough jobs and it is impossible to differentiate the two in some instances, he then goes on to say, comply, do as they say, come home alive.

Now I know there is a HUGE level of that relying on sucking it up which is of course wrong, but one man won't change the world and the situation is deep, until the whole thing changes getting home alive is the key principle
Scary that the people paid to protect you are killing you though ..

Last edited:
Question for any Americans, do you think about your own safety in general when you’re out and about? Does it cross your mind that whatever setting you are in, you could come across some nutcase with an assault weapon? Or is it something you just don’t think about? What’s worrying is that mass shooters are usually white male losers or incels but the shooting that took place on Chinese new year were perpetrated by older, Asian men in their 60s. It’s one thing having a gun in your home for protection, not sure I would have one but I definitely get the reasoning behind it. But no one needs an assault weapon or a sniper rifle, they’re not protection weapons. Can see why people have them as a necessity or as a deterrent in the home but why do some people love and adore guns so much? People polish them and kiss them, it’s creepy.

Last edited:
Question for any Americans, do you think about your own safety in general when you’re out and about? Does it cross your mind that whatever setting you are in, you could come across some nutcase with an assault weapon? Or is it something you just don’t think about? What’s worrying is that mass shooters are usually white male losers or incels but the shooting that took place on Chinese new year were perpetrated by older, Asian men in their 60s. It’s one thing having a gun in your home for protection, not sure I would have one but I definitely get the reasoning behind it. But no one needs an assault weapon or a sniper rifle, they’re not protection weapons. Can see why people have them as a necessity or as a deterrent in the home but why do some people love and adore guns so much? People polish them and kiss them, it’s creepy.

Are you as an English person (only assuming) concerned about your safety given that anyone can waltz around with a knife, or an illegally obtained gun or just their GHod given fists and do whatever they consider right at the time? I've been hanging out in living rooms in the UK that have had a working sniper rifle in (not recently as I am a bit more considerate of the company I share), the law is a lovely hypothetical safety net but it only goes so far.

What response are you hoping for from Americans? People polish and kiss cars too and can also go on a rampage with them.

I am not American but live here, and have done for a while. I do not think about my safety when out and about and I do not think about the possibility of being assaulted by a gun wielding nut anymore than I consider the planes I fly on regularly will crash.

Also with drug overdose and poisoning on the rise - now the third most common cause of death for US children.

I've heard sprained brains and inflamed palms from excessive thoughts and prayers are the most common injury among republicans too.

Wonder how many are from perscription drugs? The opioid crisis has a lot to answer for.

Most mass shootings are by white people (73%) but only because they are the majority of the population (75.8%). Followed by black 24%, who make up 13.6% of the population.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Back