• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Annoying fans

Couple of seaosn back, Birmingham home game near the start of the season, Lennon in the 90th minute with the winner.

Was in the South upper, in my favourite seats half way up, dead in line with the centre spot. These 2 cheeky looking foreign birds come and sit in front of me quite excited, decked out head o toe in spurs gear, probably their first game. I think their favourite player was Lennon. About every 30 seconds, theyd alternate between themselves to screech at the top of their squeaky voices 'COME ON LENNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' (no N at the end on purpose, they pronounced it Lenno). They'd shout this regardless of what was happening, who was in possession, or where Lennon was on the pitch. Got a bit of respite at half time when they went for a wee, but they were back with a vengeance in the 2nd half. The screeching continued, when to my relief, they left around the 85th minute. Thank the lord.

Then, 92nd minute, 'Lenno' pops up with the winner. They missed their hero scoring the winner! Celebrated with manly cheers around me, and me and the poor old bloke next to me had a little chuckle to each other with the girls having missed their hero score.

Needless to say. I had the last laugh! :D

I was in the Park Lane Lower for the game against Everton in August 2007, we lost 3-1. I had 2 blokes in front of me just absolutely caning Jenas even before he got on the pitch. The funniest thing about it is that he took a free kick from the right as we attacked the Paxton and even before he completed the run up and struck the ball one of the guys was like " see what I mean, crap free kick."

The free kick actually was a peach that went right over the top of Everton's back line and was a free header for Chimbonda that he should have scored from around 6 yards out.

I had 3 neanderthals behind me in Park Lane Lower against Arsenal in April 2011 for the 3-3. Straight after Walcott gave Arsenal the lead they started with the racials. First time I had ever heard anything like it at Spurs in my life. Threatened to get a bit ugly too, I was there with a couple of my mates who are mixed race so needless to say it didn't go down well with us and some other individuals in and around the block. Apparently because we resented them referring to Walcott as a B***k ****, we must have been Arsenal fans. Seriously, you do get some right tools over at Spurs from time to time but I would say its par for the course with any ground and really just a reflection of wider society in that you will always have a few idiots per 100/1000 people anywhere.

This one comes under annoying stewards, but there is a complete tinklepot, jobsworth who works in the park lane in front of the advertising boards. Always gets arsey with fans who give him a bit of banter. To be fair, he gets a lot of stick, but mostly because of the way he treats the fans. Anyone who sits in block 32-34 regularly will know who I mean!

Also, you ALWAYS get told to sit down in the park lane, but they NEVER tell the fans in the shelf to sit down ](*,)

Ellaborate? I take it they have no relation whatsoever to the lot who racially abused mido from a certain town nearby?

Mido wasn't racially abused. I was there. Press got that wrong. He was abused but it wasn't racist.

Just the way they casually refer to Demba Ba as 'flubber' or 'Bubba Gump' or the lad that described the team they were playing yesterday as a load of 'nips', they were playing in Korea against Seongnam Ilhwa FC.

Sadly each club has their own set of annoying tacos, I have moved my season ticket seat twice due to dingdongheads sitting behind me spouting utter nonsense (often racist and against their own players, even wrote to club about it but nowt got done).

Not had any such problems since we moved to the East Stand, extra few hundred quid seems to make all the difference and we have a much better view.

Also, you ALWAYS get told to sit down in the park lane, but they NEVER tell the fans in the shelf to sit down ](*,)

yeah i remember they tried to get us to sit down for a brief period a few seasons back, up where i sit (stand ;) ) - didn't really work out too well for em in the end lol

Some guy in Block 19 with a tash occasionally sat next to my seat and always shouted "sit down" to everyone. He was so annoying but havent seen him for a while.

mind you I know Im pretty annoying to others around me. Shouting "Wilson" really loud like Tom Hanks in Castaway to Palacios all the time didnt go down well!

Flanders was my fav ever fan in the East Stand, havent seen him for years though !!!

Also the guy who fell asleep during a game once, awesome shout of "Do you want a pie or a pillow" classic

Flanders was my fav ever fan in the East Stand, havent seen him for years though !!!

Also the guy who fell asleep during a game once, awesome shout of "Do you want a pie or a pillow" classic

Who you reckon tht was who was always with Flanders? Sex slave?

Oh yeah, Flanders and that gay* steward at the front of Park Lane, poor lad didn't last too long.
My mate Lee (Flapper) who I've sat next to since I got my ST 9 years ago is immigrating to Canada next month. Gutted cos we always have good chats, especially during the boring games.
There's always some numpties around us but most are sound as most have been there at least as long as I have. Dude 3 rows behind used to love Robbo, so much so that apparantly he wanted to come on his back....:|

When I had my seat I sat next to a guy called Gareth I think his name was. He lived in Ipswich and was a really funny guy. Saw him at Old Trafford too in 2004.

When Konchesky got the ball he'd always shout 'Go on the Russian' in reference to that composer (Can't spell his name)

Talking of Flanders and fans who stick out anyone seen the arsene wenger lookalikey who sits at the back of the shelf? Seriously tall bloke spitting image of the fudger? Not there every game just occasionally

I have a guy next to me who looks like Ruud Gullit whose just had a bath in soul glo. Always wears a pair of sunnies be it night time, day time, rain or shine - always got them on.

He is very funny - always arrives late but he seems cool.

I have a dingdong right next to me but only cos he tries to hug me every time we score but I dont give a brick about him just stay the fudge away.

We need more women in my block.

Back