• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Annoying fans

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
When I had my seat in the Park Lane a little girl, 4/5 maybe, would always shout 'come on you lilywhites' every minute or so. Now I think 'aw bless her' but at the time it was bloody annoying.

Then when I sat in the Paxton (block 21 I think) there was a little short chubby guy called Dave and a guy with a moustache. Walking encyclopaedias they were and loved a running commentary during the match.

What type of fans sit near/around you? Do they constantly slag off the team or what? Bet they'll be some funny stories!

One that sticks in my mind was during the UEFA cup quarter final at home to Sevilla. A guy a couple of rows in front of me in the Park Lane insisted on calling every player in the Spurs team a ****! Jenas you ****! Chimbonda you ****! Malbranque you ****! You get the idea.

I call all our players a **** but thats more to do with my filthy mouth than the player in question.

I like the guys around me - just need to females to spruce things up a bit and improve my half time boredom

Bloke who's sat next to me last few years proper nice bloke decided last summer he was giving his ticket up told me his mates son was having it. All I can say is what a fudging gimp! Talks to himself all game slagging off fans around him under his breath. Funniest moment one game last season bale was roaming in the middle somewhere and we lost ball fans start singing he plays on the left. Nobby next to me obviously couldn't take it anymore and in one strange outburst while close to tears shouted as loud as he could 'stop singing he'll move to barca if you keep singing!' helmet! Bloke in front of me is just a bit of a nutcase tbh has all these weird hairs pop up all over his chin neck and round his ears seriously strange looking well this bloke basically has orgasmic outbursts whenever west ham are loosing on the jumbotron thing. Anyone remember Flanders?

Few years back during the Jol era, I think it was something like the second or third game of the season and we were losing 2 - 0 to Everton. We we were about to bring on Zokora (for Tanio I think), and Hughton was there with clipboard in hand giving him a few last minute instructions. Bloke next to me had obviously had enough of the waiting and shouted "fudge the paperwork Hughton!" - before his mate piped in with "stick that pen up your arse!"

Guess you had to be there but I really did laugh very hard indeed. So it was more funny than annoying but there you go.

I remember this guy at one game at WHL... can't remmeber who it was against... literally he yelled two things all game... it was either "DO SOMETHING" or "fudgeIN' DO SOMETHING" anytime any of our players got the ball :lol:... even when our CB or FB had it, that's all he could scream at the top of his voice. And I think we were winning too.

Some guy in block H constantly goes on about how great Defoe is and how he can't believe VDV gets in the team ahead of him ... maybe it's one of you lot.

Some guy in block H constantly goes on about how great Defoe is and how he can't believe VDV gets in the team ahead of him ... maybe it's one of you lot.

Similar thing happened to me at Wembley against Chelsea in April. Guy next to me banging on about Defoe and how he always delivers in big games! Yeah except against Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool.

Our seats are in the Shelf side lower, virtually on the halfway line. Most season ticket holders have been there for years but we only moved there from the Paxton upper a few years ago. We're a loud bunch but no one else around us ever sings, other than on those rare moments when the whole stadium gets going.

You'd have thought that that Inter Milan game at home a couple of seasons back might have been one such occasion. But no....

Oh when the Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs started up at the Park Lane end. Our little group joined in. A season ticket holder who sits in front of me turned around and said, with a snarl on his face, 'Can't you just shut the fudge up?". I was stunned. "This is Spurs against Inter Milan in the Champions League", I said, "If it's not okay for us to sing tonight, when will it ever be okay?"

He pointed to the Park Lane and shouted, "If you want to fudging sing, fudge off to that stand". So I replied, "If you want to watch football in piece and quiet, stay at fudging home and watch it from your fudging armchair. Then at least a proper supporter might get the chance to come here in your place".

Thankfully, that stumped him and he turned around and ignored me for the rest of the game. But, I confess, it did rather take the shine off that fantastic evening for me. Last thing I want is to get into a blazing row with a fellow Spurs fan.

For the next few games, this bloke said nothing more but just shot me venomous looks whenever he saw me. And then, towards the end of some PL game, Bale was substituted and the crowd (me included) was giving him a standing ovation. This bloke suddenly turned on me again and screamed, "If you keep clapping in my ear like that, I'm gonna knock you spark out!"

"So now I'm not allowed to clap either?", I asked, and burst out laughing. Which probably didn't help. At this point, he tried to make a move at me but his mates held him back.

Didn't see him for a month or two after that. I've seen him since and he seems to have mellowed. But I guess that he could crack again at any moment.

A bloke in block E to the right of the stairs. Always goes mental and swears a lot. He also loves to give it to the opposition fans in a very aggressive manner.

Our seats are in the Shelf side lower, virtually on the halfway line. Most season ticket holders have been there for years but we only moved there from the Paxton upper a few years ago. We're a loud bunch but no one else around us ever sings, other than on those rare moments when the whole stadium gets going.

You'd have thought that that Inter Milan game at home a couple of seasons back might have been one such occasion. But no....

Oh when the Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs started up at the Park Lane end. Our little group joined in. A season ticket holder who sits in front of me turned around and said, with a snarl on his face, 'Can't you just shut the fudge up?". I was stunned. "This is Spurs against Inter Milan in the Champions League", I said, "If it's not okay for us to sing tonight, when will it ever be okay?"

He pointed to the Park Lane and shouted, "If you want to fudging sing, fudge off to that stand". So I replied, "If you want to watch football in piece and quiet, stay at fudging home and watch it from your fudging armchair. Then at least a proper supporter might get the chance to come here in your place".

Thankfully, that stumped him and he turned around and ignored me for the rest of the game. But, I confess, it did rather take the shine off that fantastic evening for me. Last thing I want is to get into a blazing row with a fellow Spurs fan.

For the next few games, this bloke said nothing more but just shot me venomous looks whenever he saw me. And then, towards the end of some PL game, Bale was substituted and the crowd (me included) was giving him a standing ovation. This bloke suddenly turned on me again and screamed, "If you keep clapping in my ear like that, I'm gonna knock you spark out!"

"So now I'm not allowed to clap either?", I asked, and burst out laughing. Which probably didn't help. At this point, he tried to make a move at me but his mates held him back.

Didn't see him for a month or two after that. I've seen him since and he seems to have mellowed. But I guess that he could crack again at any moment.

Wow, sounds like a lovely bloke.

When I had my seat in the Park Lane a little girl, 4/5 maybe, would always shout 'come on you lilywhites' every minute or so. Now I think 'aw bless her' but at the time it was bloody annoying.

Then when I sat in the Paxton (block 21 I think) there was a little short chubby guy called Dave and a guy with a moustache. Walking encyclopaedias they were and loved a running commentary during the match.

What type of fans sit near/around you? Do they constantly slag off the team or what? Bet they'll be some funny stories!

There was a bloke in the first row of Block 30 that used to call YP a yellow c*** any time he even breathed ina way he didn't like. Complete fudging tool and the stewards never said a word. I could hear him clear as day from rows back

What a complete gimp!! Lay the nut on him!!

I'm mad at football. Singing, joking, hugging everyone around me. Love it. The thing I love most in the world is going mental when we score with my pals jumping all over the gaff. Probably tinkle people off as well but fudge em.

What a complete gimp!! Lay the nut on him!!

I'm mad at football. Singing, joking, hugging everyone around me. Love it. The thing I love most in the world is going mental when we score with my pals jumping all over the gaff. Probably tinkle people off as well but fudge em.

Seriously, I hugged more geezers at Eastlands "that" night than at any time prior (including UEFA Cup Final and FA Cups in the 80s)...I really do think when Crouchy stooped that one in, along with the final whistle, it was one of the best moments EVER...

Some **** who sits behind me on the shelf lower, i have been there years and years always had a nice crowed around us but now there is some mouthy **** who thinks he is still in the paxton. Spends the whole game calling every one ****s, singing and bloody clapping all the time. I told him to fudge back of there and he looked like he was going to cry so i left it.

On a personal level one of the funniest things for me was at a home game with Sunderland. I was with my BIL who wouldn't say boo to a goose and never had a scrap in his life. I hadn't really noticed the miserable old git sat next to him until my BIL turned to me and said 'if that cnut doesn't stop moaning I am going to fcuking nut him!'

Maybe a 'had to be there moment' but it was a big LOL from me.

There is a brain dead macaron who sits a few rows in front of me, all he ever says at a game is how Levy is a c""t. Never sings, never cheers, never says anything but slags Levy off all game.

Back