• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Annoying fans

I've recorded a fair few goals on my phone and don't regret one bit. Doesn't stop me enjoying it. Just hold on to your phone. It's not that difficult.

[video=youtube;blFwFFV-Aiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blFwFFV-Aiw[/video]

I done this once when Pav took that free kick and scored in one of our Europa matches (dont think it was PAOK... We won 1-0 at home). I just had a feeling he'd score as he stepped up to take it so i recorded it on my phone.
Certainly not one of these who videos constantly was just a rare moment where i got a "feeling" and thought "im gonna capture this"

There was a lad in the families section behind the goal, when me old man used to take me in the late 90's, that spent the majority of the match on his phone or eating or both. Me dad used to joke that he'd eat his phone if he werent careful... Used to see him all the time, little fat kid on his own.

Stop lying to yourself you want to cuddle him too don't you? Don't you?

fudge no - the gay fudger.

I bet its you aint it?

nasty ****. haha

Every season im coming up those stairs and hope to see him replaced with some fit hottie

Im lucky im in a group of about 20 STs who have had their STs for over 5 years min now, we all get on really well, go to away games together, go for beers, strippers together, the banter is great and weve enjoyed some wicked times together

However we have a bunch of helms in our row who turn up after KO, no mater what is happening on the pitch they barge past, and in the 90 mins must leave their seats to go downstairs and back at least 10 times, they leave early too, I seriously cannot work out what the point of paying £880 a season is...

Very VERY fudging annoying...really miss standing on The Shelf, had my ST, had my spot, just on the halfway line about 6 steps from the front of the second tier...perfect perfect view...

Very VERY fudging annoying...really miss standing on The Shelf, had my ST, had my spot, just on the halfway line about 6 steps from the front of the second tier...perfect perfect view...

See, I wouldn't call that The Shelf, that far along.
I know it's all East Stand, but back in the day, I remember The Shelf being thought of as within the 18 yard line area, maybe a little further along but half way line wasn't seen as Shelf.

Where do people draw the line these days?

I know it's all East Stand, but back in the day, I remember The Shelf being thought of as within the 18 yard line area, maybe a little further along but half way line wasn't seen as Shelf.

For us old timers the shelf was the east upper when it was still a terrace.

Talking of Flanders and fans who stick out anyone seen the arsene wenger lookalikey who sits at the back of the shelf? Seriously tall bloke spitting image of the fudger? Not there every game just occasionally

Anyone thought it might actually BE him? Probably just wants to come and sample an ACTUAL atmosphere at a football ground from time to time!

The bit in line with the penalty area at the Park Lane was "The Cage". The middle bit of the East, right under the camera gantry was The Shelf (although the entire length was generally known as The Shelf, TBH.

The bit in line with the penalty area at the Park Lane was "The Cage". The middle bit of the East, right under the camera gantry was The Shelf (although the entire length was generally known as The Shelf, TBH.

Thank you Sir.

Yes, I miss my season ticket days on THE SHELF!!!

;)

Talking of annoying fans, just see the fat Chelsea **** advert on Sky. Thinking about cancelling description, its ok to promote Chelsea but they shouldn't be laughing at Tottenham

East Stand
Block 28
Row 24
Seat 132

Bloke is a complete and utter tool.
Provided a running commentary of complete and utter drivel from start to finish.
Contradicted himself superbly on a number of occasions.
Spoke loudly enough to be heard by a good five person radius all round. The woman to his right had headphones in and at first I though "why you got those on for football". At half time I very nearly asked I borrow them.
Im not a ST holder but I feel for the guys who sit near him, they told me he is a nightmare.

I know I should have said something and I wish I had but it's very difficult to take on someone you don't know the best of times, worse still at football when blokes get all confrontational. But at least I don't have to sit near him again, it's the poor sods who are STs around him.

Seriously, the guy was unreal.

I've recorded a fair few goals on my phone and don't regret one bit. Doesn't stop me enjoying it. Just hold on to your phone. It's not that difficult.

[video=youtube;blFwFFV-Aiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blFwFFV-Aiw[/video]
Honestly, that was truly brick. Why not just record decent highlights and save them?

Back