• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Angel di Maria

But Murmon said if you make 140 odd appearances for Real Madrid then you are the opposite of a headless chicken ...

fudge me there's some amount of brick on this thread. He's fudging quality. Do you really think Madrid would play an Argie version of Stuart fudging Downing? Di Maria is a world class winger. Not as good as Bale but there's only 2 or 3 players that can say they are better than Bale.

Some of these posts are truly hilarious.
Angel di Maria is not good enough for Spurs?? Yeah really!!

Get a perspective, guys.

If we take off the blue and white blinkers, I would guarantee that 90% of European sports journalists would state that Spurs are not good enough for di Maria...

Get a perspective, guys.

If we take off the blue and white blinkers, I would guarantee that 90% of European sports journalists would state that Spurs are not good enough for di Maria...

I think you will find the people that do not want Di Maria do not think he would fit in at Spurs, nothing to do with his ability. Im sure even the blinkered Di Maria fan will admit that he is far too inconsistent.

Get a perspective, guys.

...if the noises that are coming out of the press are true, then this is a belief that Di Maria himself would eagerly support?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Real-Madrid-future-amid-Arsenal-interest.html

'Many things were said, sometimes you think a lot and it hurts you when you are trying to always do your best for a club and then it comes out that you might be going to Tottenham.'

Does anyone know if he actually said these words? or has the media put a twist on the interpretation?

I really hope its a twist - or he has already signed a contract with the lot down the road and was told to do a Walcott or Wheelchair... ;)

To be fair even if he did say that he proved in the Champions League final that a club like us would be a step down for him although more in line with Mario Gomez, Bayern to Fiorentina kind of step down.

Still, I hope people don't use this up to cover the fact that they didn't want him in exchange for Bale because wasn't 'good enough' :lol: ;)

He has a cnuntish look that would fit in well at Arsanal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Real-Madrid-future-amid-Arsenal-interest.html

'Many things were said, sometimes you think a lot and it hurts you when you are trying to always do your best for a club and then it comes out that you might be going to Tottenham.'

Does anyone know if he actually said these words? or has the media put a twist on the interpretation?

I think if you read this with a less conspiratorial perspective, he is basically saying it hurts to find out that your club is trying to sell you when you don't actually want to do anything other than fight for your place. Look at where he's quoted. The Daily Mail. I can say no more ;-)

madness if they are, he's been as important as Bale and Ronaldo to them this season, he also does it in the big games which can't always be said of CR7

his driving down the center when defenders are marking out bale and ronaldo is central to real's gameplay.

unless they find a better dribbler and one who is happy to play second string to the galacticos, i don't think he is leaving.

Those quotes are from last summer when there was a rumour he'd be offered in a swap deal for Bale.

Quality player, been outstanding this season. Numerous goals and assists, doesn't get the plaudits he deserves really.

Poor lad if someone had of told him from the off levy doesn't spend big bucks on proven players he'd of saved himself all the agony of thinking we were gonna sign him.

Back